weird call!!!any 1 experiance it??

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
i also face the same thing, and this guy using kl phone number.. 0173 bla bla bla... really annoying...

kelvio: in kelantan, gay or shemale there r lesser than any other states in malaysia... gay n shemale in kelantan can count by finger n most of people there know them, because too little.. and plz dont say all kelantanese people r like that, better u go kelantan 1st before just give any conclusion about kelantanese

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
kelvio,
I got the same style of sms but the other person claimed him/herself to be a girl. Saying to me she wanna be my friend and wanna have sex with me and all that shit. Then I told my friend about it and my friend asked me to play along and ask her out. Then he'll meet me there and bash the living day lights and sleeping night lights outta her. haha In the end, the sms's stopped. hahahaha Maybe it's just some horny malay gal. heh heh

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
satria_95 said:
kelvio,
I got the same style of sms but the other person claimed him/herself to be a girl. Saying to me she wanna be my friend and wanna have sex with me and all that shit. Then I told my friend about it and my friend asked me to play along and ask her out. Then he'll meet me there and bash the living day lights and sleeping night lights outta her. haha In the end, the sms's stopped. hahahaha Maybe it's just some horny malay gal. heh heh
with too much money too....

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
err na_power i dont know how many is there lar cos that guy claim his a gay so no point arguing.
and its a 017 number also but he also have 016 number and he use fixline number to call me also and it start with 09*******
and i dont know 09 is from where
maybe we all go do a police report better cos i dont wanna have so many stupid thing with my number.
or
maybe this guy is trying to do a scam like making friend then intro u to some get rich scheme

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
kelvio,
Next time, just answer the call and say, "hello. En Ghafar dari Kontinjen Bukit Aman sedia membantu"
hehehe

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
hehehe good idea there satria

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
kelvio said:
aiii DUKERED its the same wor lol
he also got ask that am i some 1 else,and i told him he got the wrong number
then suddenly he said he wanna be friend

DRIFTKINGII he did say he is from kelantan,and he try call me,the phone number starts 09*******
but only 7 digits not 8

weird
The number 09****** can be from Kelantan, Gannu or Pahang.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
nitrus said:
of course got these kinda sick people la unker tohsan ...

even in Friendster also good example what ... those lame ahbeng fcuks who go around msging girls in Friendster with "hi, i am lonely guy, care to be friend? my hp 01x-xxxx-xxx"

Losers.

ahahaha, ok this one is not "calls" ..
Friendster ??? Try Myspace lagi SHOCK !!!!

Make a fake girl account or see ur girls account. U can see a lot of idiot's messagin u. Askin for HP number la, SEX la, give u his number la n everything.

Giler, i used to have a fake girl account n they some guys angry like mad bcoz i didnt reply their message. Lagi pun if I am a girl pun i wont reply them bcoz they are such a pain on the A**!!

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
try answering and leave ur phone while he talks alone... i experience once... i leave him talking to himself and i continue doing his stuff... that guy actually talked until my battery finished...

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
great admirer?? my god...give me oso i dun wan!! jus cant understand them.... no need to work wan meh??

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
hahaha what he talk bout wor late night story meh,no need to stop lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all you guys !! Please advice, how to reduce the harmful gases release from our petrol & diesel car engine.!!!

What are the parameters in order want to test on the harmful gases release from the exhaust emission?.

Where to find the testing center?.

May be you guys got better idea how to reduce the harmful gases from the vehicles petrol engine.!!!

let share some of your views..!

THX.

Actually , I am doing some findings.....on the exhaust emission (Petrol or Diesel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience