Weird noise inside the cabin

GuyInPersona

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I owned a 2013 Proton Persona. Few months back I have send the car to convert from auto to manual. The mechanic had removed the dashboard and the pillar covers. Few weeks after the conversion everything was alright. But recently whenever I start drive, there is a weird knocking sound (as if like someone put a nut or screw) from the back of the dashboard. But I am not so sure if it is coming from back of dash or from inside the pillar. What I am afraid is if there is something broke and fall inside the pillar. Is there any way to get it out ?
Sound is coming roughly from the circled part in the pic

Attachments

lukel95

Known Member
Dec 6, 2016
GB birmigham
I owned a 2013 Proton Persona. Few months back I have send the car to convert from auto to manual. The mechanic had removed the dashboard and the pillar covers. Few weeks after the conversion everything was alright. But recently whenever I start drive, there is a weird knocking sound (as if like someone put a nut or screw) from the back of the dashboard. But I am not so sure if it is coming from back of dash or from inside the pillar. What I am afraid is if there is something broke and fall inside the pillar. Is there any way to get it out ?
Sound is coming roughly from the circled part in the pic

Does your piller seem loose? Knock on it and see if it rattles or moves

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, saw the King Eagle already, damn cun lar the remote control module !!

Too bad the remote cannot be used with King Dragon or King Leopard..... Anyway, what are the features compared to the earlier models ar?

P:S> Integramania:I collected the remote from AhMeng already.. paid him RM80.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience