Weird pedal noise

Aug 6, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Salam..hye..helo there..m new guy here..just want to know if u guys know bout this problem..m using Perodua Myvi..yesterday i had a journey from KL to Perak & when i was at the highway..my engine car suddenly mk some noise when i push the pedal at 5th gear..that sounds like 'clicking' or 'knoking'..isit a cause by distributor..or something else..?

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Only at 5th gear?
Was the load of the car high that time? As in, engine have to stress in 5th gear (going up slope or ferrying heavy load)

You mention pedel noise, is the sound coming from your foot area? or more from the engine area?

======

Sounds like it maybe as serious as Gearbox problem on 5th gear plate.

Or

Clutch Slip under heavy load

Or

Engine knocking sound under heavy load

Or

Just some joints needs grease

(Ordered from Huge problem to small.. )
Have a safe drive.

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
For me its look like engine knocking sound. What brand of fuel u fill in before the journey? Esso/petron ron95?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s a new Electric Vehicle (EV) coming from Toyota and it’s no variation of the Prius for that matter, but rather; a compact SUV by way of an all-electric RAV4 EV.

<!--more-->Toyota Motor Corporation first announced the all-electric RAV4 EV about two years ago during the 2010 LA Auto Show, and is currently being sold to the general public for a price of USD$49,800 in Los Angeles during the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience