The winning model of KLIM 06

syaZ13

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
wahh... these ppl use cheap marketting tactics!!! i dun like this mutiara motors!!! wut products they sell~?!? i duwan to buy from them ediii...

yea, she WAS hot but now got sooo many wayyyy better in da KLIMS.. sooo sad she had to win..... =...(

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
not nearly but i already fell off from my chair in the office when i saw the pics last time...... agreed with what BlackSamurai said earlier. What for they use their own daughter-in-law for the publicity where they can actually get some g-par from the market easily? Doesn't make sense as i believe they dun want their family member being criticize by public especially by us in zth who always make a true confession........ !!

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
perhaps the husband wants to make his wife happy? since she WAS hot..so now after marry and her figure go off track so she could be unhappy about it..u know gals will be unahppy when they find themself less attractive....thats why we have so many slimming service centres......

maybe her husband just try to make her happy with the $$$......

so when u buy stuff from mutiara u also give part of the contribution to cheer her up....

my friend always said " G-par also is meat".....:P

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
maybe the husband want her wife busy with the competition for few days..... meanwhile he's busy with another chick inside a room at a condo. We wouldn't know, just a wild guess ........

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
auntie body also can win :emoticon_U:
some part need small she's too big, some part need big
she's over size... kekek..

what a waste of votes...

who's her husband? :_:

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
ok lah eveyone....... think we had to put a stop here on this auntie. I'm very fan already especially when i thinking about the pic posted here showing she's the champion. We should STOP talking bout her now, or else she'll be getting famous soon....... From Juliana >>>>>>>>>>>>> we move back to Julie !! yeah.......

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
will julie become juliana when after marriage?...........

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
think we wouldn't know as we cant see the future..... or else we can make a good money through this world cup game already..... kekeke

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Seraph said:
yikes! :mouth_closed::shocked::confused_smile:
we got an accounting principle call "ladies's reducing balance" . Ladies will estimate to start a 10% annual depreciation at the age of 20. it will compound to 100% at the age of 30 normally.Ofcourse there are factors which can add value to the residue value and reduce the depreciation rate. For example, good maintanance, good make up and packaging......these value added factors can help to reduce the annual depreciation rate but it will always constant that the residue value will reduce to 0 oneday. :_:

Serra

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Sunway
Visit site
was just wondering last night who won this thing. Hrm.

mebbe its true that the husband voted for her for the win, but then again...its also possible that she's also got lots of fans ler. she is a popular actress/singer here in malaysia. For someone as popular as her, wouldnt it kill her celebrity image if she won this thing solely by her husband's vote? kinda embarassing lor if thats the case. But anyways, she reli used to have a killer body man. what a waste.

hehe i voted for one of the toyota girls. err...felicia or something. Dun remember. guess she didnt make it. :P

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
yeah, yes she is " used to have a killer body " Same now, "killer body" Can kill
when she sits on ppl coz weight increased alr....

IvanHoe

May 20, 2006
links said:
will julie become juliana when after marriage?...........
haha...... good question, dude??? I think it could be a question for julie's fans. It's just like a hill shape of graph, at 1st the graph going up ( hot ) at age of 20, then become (hotter) coz getting adult edi, then (hottest) at the peak which also call golden age of a model when come to age of around 23-27.... Then, going down ( a slope ) become normal edi. Finally get married, then just like the juliana....haha..... But also depends on how julie going to maintain her slim figure lar....... Julie is hot but also lose to juliana even cant become one of the top 7..... Hot also no use coz lack of votes from her fans!!!

Last edited: