The winning model of KLIM 06

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
Seraph said:
datuk buy ZTH then how? :Not_Impressed:
How ?! TOM will be very happy lo that time. Then, we all will receive a notification message asking us shift to the new forum "Hundred to thousand" :X-: From there, we continue complain on the auntie again !! Yeah ! Life goes ON :shades_smile:

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
blame d voters... to be frank... i dun think any1 will vote for her lo...
d only ppl vote for her is her husband.. ask any zth member here...
did any1 of u vote for her??? i dun think got any1 zth here vote for her rite?

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
............. ugly????
ppl last time pretty le... now... married liaw ma... so er...

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
aiyoo.. u oso noe how to say laz time la....
now is 2006... not 1986 la....
so married liao dun cum n take part la....
she not malu i oso malu la...
so old stil wana take part...

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
ahaha legend... what is it gotta do woth u wor..
why malu... its her nothing with u wat???

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
aiyoo..
what i mean is if im her... sure dun wan participate la..
cuz married n so old liao...
takkan so old stil go mehh.. after giv ppl say em zi chau ohh....
she is de only one whose tebal muka nia... me not...

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Maybe you guys are not looking at the bigger picture here. True enough she doesn't deserve to be the winner. In fact, i nearly fell off my seat after seeing that picture. In fact, you could sense she felt terribly shy coz i'm sure she knows she's not exactly the....fittest of all, for whatever reasons whether she's on hormone pills or she's pregnant.

Thing is, someone must have done something to make her win and why would the person do that. Simple...PUBLICITY. First, if she had not entered or win the contest, would any of you guys ever thought or will thought about Mutiara Motor. I bet no one here would. Now that they've put an 'overweight' lady as the winner of the Brand Ambasaddor and everyone is asking, where did she come from. Answer is Mutiara Motors. Now thats cheapskate advertising for me but at least it works right?

You wouldn't believe it, i was at my friends wedding 2 months back and he works for a well known fast moving consumables goods company that everyone here knows i'm sure. You know those wedding have those customary videos that shows the couples when they were kids. After showing those pics and videos of their young times, they had another clip showing his workplace and you wouldn't believe how long was that fucking video clip and how much publicity the company was getting. They got the director, general manager and few other managers to give individual congratulatory speeches and i can't believe how many times he mentioned the brand name in the speech. He kept mentioning about the brand and to top it all, the last shot shows the brand clearly in the video and they actually got the cameraman to zoom in to the brand. The couples video lasted about 5 mins, the "congratulatory speech" lasted about 15 mins. Smart marketing fellas, though very cheeky!

So now you see why Mutiara Motors are willing to get their 'model' to be the winner. Its an unpopular decision, but it works!

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
haihzz... ya u r rite... prodigy...
what we can do is juz diam diam n congrat...
cuz we r not de judge... we r juz de voter...
nth much....

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
WTF?!

The Champion got no body, not attractive neither. Honestly, none in the pic look pretty to me. Sad... , i have to make this statement, beacuse this is Miss KLIMS, beauty, body counts.

The Top 7 finalist, 4th from left or right. That is the only choon-ted I think. :tongue:

Last edited:

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
let us see our girlfriends pictures then. Cmon dont be shy coz im sure they are way more beautiful than this juliana banos

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
prodigy, i don't think it's the strategy, Mutiara Motor is rich and famous, especially at Johor, you will not miss the round sales office + showroom building on your way to singapore.

i don't think they need to utilise the owner's daughter-in-law to make public joke and gain publicity.

just my 2 cents.

IvanHoe

May 20, 2006
Haiz.... what a waste to the models of KLIM!!! U r right.....prodigy..... It could be one of the tactics to promote the brand. But it could be the husband wanted to make her wife won in the contest. But what can we do for that??? I think we should boycott the MUtiara Motors. If the ppl out there knew that, they sure will boycott the brand. Do we have any evidence about the bias result?? At least we can show the evidence to public if we have. This news will give a big impact on the brand. Then, the mutiara motor have to hide the fat auntie to cover the news lor.......hehe.... Anyone know the vote of the "auntie" ??? I mean how many vote did she have??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any 1 can advise engine to swap into an Opel?
it's a FF , did read from foreign site, sr-20 , 3s-gte can go in.
but not sure wht did they done on the enjin

any 1 experience this or ur tuner modd and Calibra b4? kindly advise, thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience