May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
rm2.05 a pot :)

rm2.15 Vtec , opps i mean V Pawar

lavodo

Known Member
Apr 12, 2006
just stick to the 97... ahhh.. so shit.. cannot high boost with ron 95.. haihs.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
ron 95 and 97 are the same,just the carbon amount is higher in the 95.........both both the same.dont wory
WAH!!! brudder, like this also U dare to say kah..? U did ur research or not...? Be responsible in what u write...

:confused::confused:anyone agree to infusio's statement?
Of course not.

RON means Research Octane Number

Research Octane Number (RON)
The most common type of octane rating worldwide is the Research Octane Number (RON). RON is determined by running the fuel in a test engine with a variable compression ratio under controlled conditions, and comparing the results with those for mixtures of iso-octane and n-heptane.

quoted from wikipedia.org

For more infomation, please check this.
Octane rating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also see this.... Check out the New Zealand. Infact, their V-POWER is only RON 95
Shell V-Power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cause WE, MALAYSIAN has always been pampered with better quality fuel compare to other countries... That's why we complain...

Though the gov cheated us again, And this is Personal... I felt being cheated again... The gov indicated a lower price in the begininig... But RON 95 is not a so poor quality fuel...

Ron 95 and Ron 97 for Malaysian drivers - Car Standard

http://www.lastcaronearth.com/index...le&id=103&joscclean=1&comment_id=340&Itemid=3

Here are some of the car models on fuel recommendation.
http://www.carstandard.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ron1.jpg

AND WTF is happening with SHELL on 1st SEPT. ALL THE RON97 pump nozzle are locked... SEI SOHAI!!!

Last edited:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
bcos of the rm0.05 been conned by Gov, every RM30, i lost 0.3659Liter, thats mean my mileage r 5.1226km shorter than b4...:banghead:
Dato... what to do.. just get use to it la.. Boleh land ma.. apa pun boleh la...:smokin:

used for 3 tank of ron 95 at my auto L5 kancil.. shit... once full boost at 4krpm engine start to jerk...
kns.. will try to control my leg already..

u guys using auto turbo cars... got any problem using Ron 95??

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
WAH!!! brudder, like this also U dare to say kah..? U did ur research or not...? Be responsible in what u write...

Of course not.

RON means Research Octane Number

Research Octane Number (RON)
The most common type of octane rating worldwide is the Research Octane Number (RON). RON is determined by running the fuel in a test engine with a variable compression ratio under controlled conditions, and comparing the results with those for mixtures of iso-octane and n-heptane.

quoted from wikipedia.org

For more infomation, please check this.
Octane rating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also see this.... Check out the New Zealand. Infact, their V-POWER is only RON 95
Shell V-Power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cause WE, MALAYSIAN has always been pampered with better quality fuel compare to other countries... That's why we complain...

Though the gov cheated us again, And this is Personal... I felt being cheated again... The gov indicated a lower price in the begininig... But RON 95 is not a so poor quality fuel...

Ron 95 and Ron 97 for Malaysian drivers - Car Standard

THIS WEEK?S WTF: RON95 FOR RM1.75?

Here are some of the car models on fuel recommendation.
http://www.carstandard.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ron1.jpg

AND WTF is happening with SHELL on 1st SEPT. ALL THE RON97 pump nozzle are locked... SEI SOHAI!!!
all the shell including all in PJ or KL..???:confused::hmmmm:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Dato... what to do.. just get use to it la.. Boleh land ma.. apa pun boleh la...:smokin:

used for 3 tank of ron 95 at my auto L5 kancil.. shit... once full boost at 4krpm engine start to jerk...
kns.. will try to control my leg already..

u guys using auto turbo cars... got any problem using Ron 95??
Haha... knocking....

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
Is all the shell station lock their ron97 pump or some shell station?

reason i believe is out of stock coz i believe they are a lot of ppl pump full tank on the 31Aug b4 the pump price increase to rm2.05,that y make ron97 habis stock.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Is all the shell station lock their ron97 pump or some shell station?

reason i believe is out of stock coz i believe they are a lot of ppl pump full tank on the 31Aug b4 the pump price increase to rm2.05,that y make ron97 habis stock.
haih.. nvm lar... Now running on 95. No boosting for the week lor...

eiril_77

Known Member
Aug 15, 2006
Setiawan/Perak
susah laaa macam ni.... tempat aku cuma satu station saja yg ada ron97 dari banyak2 yg ada station minyak kat sinih...... jaun pulak tuh!

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
How about them users in other countries? In d states some street tuned turbo vehicle (such as DSM) uses ron93, i read it in modified mag. Dunno bout the results/effects though... :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Got in-car TV screens?, The Road Transport Department is looking into the possibility of amending the Road Transport Act to fine motorists who fix television screens and DVD players in their vehicles. State Road Transport Department (JPJ) director Datuk Hassan Yaacob said an amendment could be made under Section 66 of the Road Transport Act 1987 for making vehicle alterations without permission.

“It is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience