Electronic Gadgets

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Having read a few threads in this subforum makes me realise how much i don't know. I am sure there are experts here who know all or most of the electronic gadgets in the market. But people like me have to learn one by one to see what exactly we need. That's what I did and now more or less I can say my knowledge on this has gone from zero to 50 (not 0-100). But the time i took finding and reading about these stuff is a real hassle. So, to make it easier for ZTH patrons, I decided to post a few electronic gadgets and their function. I hope this is useful. I am not an agent for the products shown here. I do not benefit anything at all by doing this. I just hope it will be beneficial to fellow ZTH patrons.

PIVOT 3 DRIVE FLAT THROTTLE CONTROLLER
Select from 3 tyoes of accelerator response to meet driving needs.
SPORTS & ECO + SAFETY

3-DRIVE is a device designed for electronic throttle car models that gives you, the driver, the freedom to select the type of acceleration response you need or desire. A wide variety of response adjustment can be yours: from Sports Mode which gives you a keenly sharp response for speedy driving to a slower than normal response to enable eco-driving even without thinking about it. 3-DRIVE is a next generation throttle controller for both Sports and Eco-driving.

PIVOT AT DRIVE AT SHIFT CONTROLLER
Improved Control of Acceleration and Fuel Efficiency.
SPORTS & ECO

AT-DRIVE makes it possible to easily make changes the shifting point of the automatic transmission; thus providing the perfect drive for a variety of styles from sports driving (high rpm shift) to eco-driving (low rpm shift).

PIVOT GEAR POSITION MONITOR
Knowing the Gear Position even in the D range.

Until now, it has been impossible to know the true gear position when in DRIVE and because of that it has been near impossible to perform the maneuvers and operations for sporty and eco driving. But with GPM, the true gear position can be displayed at all times allowing you to make the proper maneuvers for all types of driving.

PIVOT RACING MONITOR
A Pro-Driver's Secret Weapon
FOR ALL STYLES OF DRIVING: from RACING to ECOMONY!!!

A display comes from easy install and selected for driving. PIVOT RACING MONITOR (RM-07) displays 5 categories information for racing. You can concentrate on driving, because PIVOT RACING MONITOR (RM-07) does not display useless information. The model which many drivers used habitually added a method of wiring to easy install. From full-scale race like a circuit and a rally to an eco-driving, you can use this device at many fields.

Simply a monitor that just connects to the diagnostic monitoring connector to gives you:
- Sequential Shift Lamp
- Digital Tacho
- Water Temp
- Speed
- Gear Position

PIVOT SPEED METER V
See How Your Car Performs When Over The Speed Limit

A multi-function that allows you to see power performance even when over the speed limit. In summary, it provides the following:
1)Limiter Cut
2)Auto Zero-4 Time
3)G-Power

PIVOT WATER TEMP MONITOR
Heat is the Natural Enemy of Power and Mileage

By simply connecting the WTM coupler to the diagnostic monitoring connector, it is possible to view water temperature. As water temperature increases, not only does a loss of power occur, but mileage becomes poor. A meter which allows you to know the true water temperature and hence the true condition of your car has great impact for ecological and economic driving.

PIVOT e-DRIVE
ECONOMY DRIVE SUPPORT MONITOR

Until now, it has generally been thought that eco-driving meant simply driving slowly. But, for real eco-driving or in other words the most effective way to improve mileage and lower costs, we must understand the optimum and efficient use of G's. However, because these G's are very small, below 0.2G, it has been impossible to sense them.

e-drive is a revolutionary product that is capable of measuring small G's below 0.2G accurately, without the use of sensors which can be influenced by vibration, to allow for the rapid calculation of changes in speed. Moreover it allows you to view the optimum G's for efficient consumption at each speed range, so there is no need to rely just on intuition for eco-driving. e-drive makes eco-driving possible without having to drive slow.

PIVOT IGNITION EARTH
Improved Combustion with Composite Earth Cable
Superiorly Designed for Efficient Power Distribution at Ignition

The additional earth wire on our Composite Earth Cable has a conductor circumference 2.5 times the normal wire. This improves the firing speed by reducing voltage loss and increasing conductivity of high frequency waves released by the ignition coil. Moreover, by facilitating ionization during combustion, it improves gas mileage and engine torque. (Patent pending)

PIVOT MEGA RAIZIN
High Capacity System & Battery Performance Monitor
Premium Model born through a History of Trust

Introducing the latest and most advanced member in the RAIZIN family of products, our premium model "Mega-RAIZIN" or "Purple RAZIN", born into a lineup which since 2003 has won praise from the world over for its quality and proven performance enhancement. By increasing condenser capacity and through improve-ments made to circuitry, not only has voltage stability been enhanced, but our newly improved voltage meter means improved voltage supply which in turn means no loss in battery life or performance and the possibility of reaching 100% performance

PIVOT RAIZIN SOUND
Voltage Stabilizer For Car Audio

Car audio sound quality is easily influenced by changes in voltage and the electrical discharge speed of the battery cannot keep up with the flashing speed of flux in music signals. With this in mind, Pivot Raizin Sound has been designed specifically to improve the quality of your car's audio sound by increasing the electrical discharge response speed to the match the audio condenser circuitry, offering a stable supply of voltage, and further by reducing noise.

PIVOT RAIZIN SPARK Type S/Type V
Easy installation to the fuse & high performance

Until now, due to various types of load resistance and interference at the contact terminals, fuses, contact points and cords in the electric circuitry on the way to the ignition coil, major loss occurred and optimum combustion did not take place. To help solve this the Raizin Spark utilizes a new approach in voltage stabilizer devices for ignition coils that brings out 100% of your ignition's performance by providing point blank power to the ignition coil via connection to our specially designed circuitry. This in turn gives you dramatic improvement in engine performance from optimum ignition to ideal combustion.

Interior Installation. (Type S)

Note:
1.There are some model cars for which this product cannot be connected, has not been checked for wiring compatibility or for which due to the car's wiring there was a lack of results.

2.Please do not attempt to connect a similar product in the same way as our product, or install this product to a car for which the product is not compatible. Doing so may cause damage to your car's parts.

Engine room installation. (Type V)

Currently, the only model of car that is supported is SUBARU (some of IMPREZA and LEGACY and FORESTER), but additions are planned to made as required.

PIVOT RAIZIN VOLT STABILIZER
Voltage Stabilizer + Supplementary Earth = Superior Results

For the ultimate in electrical efficiency, Raizin brings you not only superior electrical efficiency and voltage stabilization, but with our original circuitry design and special noise reduction condenser you can enjoy diminished noise and lessened high-frequency impedence.

• Increases Torque at Low and Middle Speeds
• Stabilizes Idling and Improves Engine Kick-Over
• Improves Engine Response
• Increases Headlight Brightness
• Improved Fuel Economy
• Improved Battery Life
• Improves Audio Quality

PIVOT SPARK EARTH
Solely for Ignition Earth System with built-in Noise Filter
New Idea! Earth Strengthening System Specially designed for Ignition

Engine performance is greatly improved due to a more stable ignition which is brought about by the double effect of a streng-thened earthing system and the noise filter circuitry that quickly suppresses noise when the ignition coil fires. *

*Due to differences in electrical design, the increase in performance level will differ by car model.

PIVOT VCAPA VOLTAGE METER & CAPACITOR
By simply inserting into the cigarette lighter socket, you not only improve the performance of electronic devices by supplying a stable source of voltage, but it is also possible to check the current status via the voltage meter.

Voltage Stability brings Improved Performance *
·Engine Torque
·Audio Quality
·Mileage
·Light Illinance

Checking Voltage gives Protection from Performance Loss
·Lower Voltage means Lower Quality Sound / Unstable Operation for all Electronic Devices
·Low Battery Charge
·Battery Life Awareness

PIVOT REV LAMP
Select from two Programs for Engine RPM: Sports or Eco Driving

Combination Shift Lamp and ECO Lamp!
The Rev Lamp (highly luminous LED) will come on as a warning whenever the set engine RPM has been exceeded means optimal driving without having to pay attention to the tachometer. Moreover, being able to make RPM settings for both “Sports Driving Mode” and “ECO Driving Mode” gives you one-touch freedom to choose either improved acceleration response or better fuel efficiency.

Perfect for Cars “with” or “without” a Built-in Tachometer
The controller includes and built-in tachometer and allows one-touch RPM settings. This makes it perfect for all types of cars, whether equipped with a tachometer or not!

PIVOT ENGINE STARTED SWITCH
Switch Button Lights Up
1) Press Switch to Start Engine - Starting the engine can be done with the push type starter after the key has been put into the ON position. (this does not apply to standard push type starters)

2) Easy installation without worrying about place and position - By making a hole for the switch button. (A drill is necessary for making the hole)

3) Switch Size - There are two types of size.
a) Standard Size, ES series Cigarette Lighter, Panel, Large Blanking Cover, etc...
b) Small Size, ESS series Small Blanking Cover, etc...

4) Easy installation using coupling harness - By purchasing a specialized harness for the Turbo Timer it is possible to install simply by connecting the coupler. (Wiring may be necessary for some types of harnesses)
*If you wish to use only the installed switch to start the car, cut the ST wire. (For details, see user's manual)

COMPO-X DIGITAL COMPONENT GAUGE
The Age of the Digital Component is Here and Now!
Features

·Our Part Component System and Packet Server System provide overwhelming cost performance no matter if you are using single or multiple units.

·The guage not only brings you direct serial communication but also the ultra thin black cable used for installation enables for a sleek on dash mounting.

·8 multi-colour lamp allows you to choose a colour for any situation.

·By setting the lamp to Auto Warning Lamp Mode, you can prevent brightness at night and still have the light shine upon a warning.

·Non-reflective coating on both case and bezel prevents glare.

·Because other guage sensors can easily be appropriated, our new system makes changing guages a snap.

·Brightness Adjustment Function.

·Peak Hold.

·Warning System.

·High Precision Stepping Motor System

PIVOT TACHO LAMP FO/PIVOT TACHO LAMP F1G
PIVOT TACHO Shift Lamp - With our sequential shift lamp like used in F-1, the 1st warning lamp will go on at 1000rpm before, the 2nd will go on at 500 rpm before and at shift point all 3 lamps will blink.

Stepping Guage - Our stepping motor brings you high precision and quick response.

(Source: Category)

I guess that is all for now. I may have missed other important gadgets from other brands. Maybe patrons here can add the info here to make this thread complete.

Again I would like to stress here that I have nothing to do with PIVOT. I am just learning and thought it would be useful to others who wants to learn. More like a 1 stop info centre. I hope those with knowledge can help add on the missing info here for me and others to learn.

Thank you.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to share some pictures of some Extreme Engine Mods....
All from Tom Yam Land....

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience