Status
Not open for further replies.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Wah... this thread is alive again... hehe

yinho,
Putih suci. hehe Oh yeah, now that your car is done up, try putting your camera on a tripod and set to slow shutter speed. Then only take a photo. If you can't do it, then take a photo of it during day time. Must take very nice photos of the car for memories hehehe

Now all you need to do is go to Bukit Bintang plaza, first floor if I'm not mistaken, at the place where they sell lots of those handicraft stuff. Go inside and there's a table that sells life sized swords. I kid you not, they even have samurai swords. All you need to do is just sharpen it for a very fun time in the Pancung Kepala Rempit Association. haha

Last edited:

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
sky,
here you go

posted b4 last time when i DIYed my grill

satria,
the pic was taken the night i got my car. i used to hav tripod but lost.keke.
if i'm not wrong unsharpen sword is not illegal but once it is sharpen then it
consider weapon liao. but dun worry cause i hav weapon of my own. golf clubs..keke

i'm always around ss2 u kenot spot me ah? haha

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
nice la yinho, u seriously got me tipu ady i reli thought it was a LMST new model one that time when i saw ur car lolzz... good work la anyway. :top:

so after this conversion, its really proven ya that old iswara and new LMST the chassis shape/size and bumpers all also compatible wan... any old/new bumper also can fit .. right ?

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
haha nitrus,

it was not easy cause at first, a lot of accesorries shop said it cant be done la... hav to change the whole tailgate la.. so it you meet these kind of ppl that act smart in front of you, just print out these photos and show to them. i knew cause i used to train in proton b4.

quite a lot of minor parts need to be purchase. but overall i can say it can be done.
anybody interested in doing it can contact me then i'll give you advice along the way.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
sometimes those people r forced to say it cant be done coz i think they either lazy, don't know shit, or think its a waste of their time .. u know la, sometimes they dun want coz it takes longer time, but they only get that amount of cash, that kinda shit.... *shrug*

actually i was thinking of fitting one aftermarket bumper initially made for the old proton iswara wan , on my LMST ... but i wasnt sure it can be done or not coz the shop fella say boleh...

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
hmm.. i think you would hav no prob fixing the bumper but if its the front bumper then u would need 3 diff bracket (2 sides, 1 front) because newer version uses diff bracket than older model. :)

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
nitrus
apasal got new LMST bumper tak mau guna instead u mau guna OLD SAGA bumper?

tl1987

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
nice conversion yinho, the rear boot n bumper changed or just mod the ori u hav ? i wanted to convert my rear boot to lmss,need to change whole rear bonnet or just mod? mine also old iswara. how much would it cost..roughly. =)

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
those stupid fellow will say impossible ... if possible so u have to pay more .
forget about it , facelift of proton is actually can be done easily ...
proton doesnt have much reserve to modify the stamping ...

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
i think u need
1. boot cover (original black now diff design)
2. rear lamp (can get easily)
3. front, side, rear skirting (optional but thats the most improvement of looks)
4. rear spoiler with brake light (this one a bit costly)

no need to change the whole boot cause its exactly the same. tell me what you planning to change then i ll give you an estimation figure.

bridgestone,
stamping can't be change ofcourse but i notice they do change bolting points whenever there are newer parts. (thats the most crucial parts to make sure its plug and play)

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
yinho,
No la, didn't see white lmst leh. Actually, till today, I never new what LMST stands for la. hahaha hey, if you've no plans tomorrow morning, Saturday, then maybe we can go for early morning dim sum, like 7am? haha Then we can go look for a nice place to take pic of your car. I'll bring my camera too and take the shots with you. :) Try to find one more fella join us for dim sum cos dim sum is easier to eat if we have 3 people. hehehe

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
satria,
aiseh, this saturday can't. how bout next week saturday? anybody else interested feel free to join us ya. LM is saga/iswara model line ST i doubt anybody know until now. most well kept secret.keke

tl1987

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
yinho said:
i think u need
1. boot cover (original black now diff design)
2. rear lamp (can get easily)
3. front, side, rear skirting (optional but thats the most improvement of looks)
4. rear spoiler with brake light (this one a bit costly)

no need to change the whole boot cause its exactly the same. tell me what you planning to change then i ll give you an estimation figure.
yinho, i just want to convert the back ugly plastic black bar there to the lmss 1 that is metal n follow ur car's colour. the middle part between both of the rear lights there...know wat i mean ? n probably get the lmss spoiler as well. i dun plan to change rear lamp, i noe will dun hav reverse light, will mod a base for the reverse light, either at the rear bumper place that originally put relfective red light there or both side of my number plate. dun need no 3 as will get later, together with paint job. rear spoiler no need too coz u said no need change whole boot so use back my old boots with break lights.

so how much this "project" will cost me ? :shades_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone has this complete set of alarm which they dont want and want to dispose of...let me know i am interested to take...from horn to control board and remote...if u guys got then pm me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience