My Iswara kena ram by f**king mat rempit

Status
Not open for further replies.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
roy27,
So goes the saying "what goes up, must come down" but for the rempit, they come down hard. hahahaha Hope they come down head first. Their crushed and shattered heads would be good practice for close-up photography. hahaha

evo3,
There is no tomorrow for the tail gaters ma. That's why they think there's only one lane to drive on cos their brains already don't have tomorrow. Now, it's just their body's turn to have no tomorrow.

juniorkirk,
I think they expect you to levitate your car upwards into the air so they can over take you below your car. Put a sticker on your boot that says, "DO not come to close. Murderer in training" heh heh heh

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
i think the reason they tailgate is that they enjoy tailgating but dun hav the balls to go fast enough. somemore high speed waste petrol ma. how to pay?!?!?

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lol for those tailgating 1.......if u wanna change your rear bumper then hit break and try to pusing kiri or kanan abit....let the car behind hamtam u......and u can change brand new bumper liao......or rear bumper bodykit......saying u try to avoid hole or something on the road.......

or else u want to scare them until nose 's holes also don have flesh.....

u just slightly press your break pedal.......let the break lamp on but no reducing speed.......hahaha press few times let them shit in their own pants

good idea or not?

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
satria_95,
anyplace to make custom made sticker? lolz... " I just got my license last week.. watch out for emergency break" <- how's tat sound?

yinho,
summore that is a iswara... with a big big mitsubishi vinyl... on the windscreen... and then when i get pissed off tat time... when i acelerate... he cant even chase me... what a joke...

gohkokeng,
i tried pressing my break pedal before... but the sad news is... they seems like having fun... cause i still have my "P" on my car... T_T...

everyone,
today i made a survey... out of 10 mat rempis's motorbike... 8 out of it dont have side mirror... i wonder why... without the mirror ... so they could just rush out whenever they wan ? any idea?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
juniorkirk,
You could check out with Tom on where he had the ZTH stickers made. :) Since you've got your "P" still on, make another extra sticker to add to the "P" with the words "embunuh". Join it with the "P" and you'll have "Pembunuh". hahahaha

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
easy only, the sole reason they took off the side mirror is to reduce drag mar.. they do stunt need good aerodynamic wan. if not can balance ma.. ultimate stuntman.lol

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
lolz... took off the break? how they drift? lolz

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahahaa..take out the brake? reminds me of the hong kong movie "Legend of Speed"

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
last week ntv7 siasat air this issue, one of its camera man kena hit by a medium stone, thrown by the crowd... if u all hv watch the program..

corolla_KE70

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
my ke70 also kena like that.just went in to kedai mamak to buy air kotak, then saw this avanza very gelabah keluar dari parking.when i came to car there was it..shit mann!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finale 15:45PM

The 2005 Festival concluded in spectacular fashion with a surprise fireworks show during the closing celebrations. Even...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience