Buying a car , Satria 1.3gli / Iswara 1.5s / Satria 1.6(A) and Wira 1.3gli

ravingill

May 29, 2006
Satria 1.3gli / Iswara 1.5s / Satria 1.6(A) and Wira 1.3gli this are my choices. I want a car after the year 2000, my budget is around 15k and my main idea is good fuel consumption , low maintenance and look nice for a young person like me . I have done my own homework on this cars but there may be some hidden things i dont know off, pls advise. I am looking to buy within the next 2 weeks. Thanx

ravingill

May 29, 2006
skywalker , why u suggest satria 1.6

tofu_manic

Jan 11, 2007
1.3 has not much 'go' compared to the 1.6

plus the satria can be easily done up to be a very nice handling car

normally how many ppl would u be carrying around?

y not manual though

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
you will get old sooner later, so might as well get a 4 door..furthermore it has slightly better value then a 2 door.

a wira should have bigger space then an iswara but if space isnt an issue then just opt for iswara..its a problem free car, tought and abundance of spare parts for both wira or iswara.

end of the day, its ur own decison.

both wira and iswara also stone age vehicles.. no worry i am also using wira :biggrin:

u can visit www.4g1series.cjb.net for more decision making on cars and their engines...

ravingill

May 29, 2006
well if i am getting a 1.6 i rather get auto since its already powerful enough , if its 1.3 or 1.5 il go for manual , wira is ok but for my budget i can get but most i saw are 1.3 and 1.5 auto , which will drink fuel. I dun carry ppl usually , mostly alone and maybe my gf so thats why i considered the satria since its a small hatchback and still has a cool shape

Satria 1.3gli / Iswara 1.5s / Satria 1.6(A) and Wira 1.3gli this are my choices. I want a car after the year 2000, my budget is around 15k and my main idea is good fuel consumption , low maintenance and look nice for a young person like me . I have done my own homework on this cars but there may be some hidden things i dont know off, pls advise. I am looking to buy within the next 2 weeks. Thanx
satria 1.3mt is powerful enough for town drive
iswara 1.5 usually is taxi specs - red color - not so nice for young man to drive
satria 1.6auto - last production in yr 1999.
satria 1.5auto - up to year 2003 but under power and low market value
wira 1.3gli - economical car

budget around 15k u have many choices of proton range....happy searching.
nothing hidden that u dunno off since u have done yr homework, just lookout for the best deal and good condition cars....of coz some wear & tear u need to replace when u bought over....just go for test drives and feel on yr own once u think the price is right. goodluck

ravingill

May 29, 2006
Okay ,

fstrader > auto 4g15p 1.5 mmc must be the newer models im guessing year 2001 and above, well wad mods can be done to make it fuel efficient , bcoz its a 3 speed gearbox. I had a wira 1.5gl carbie auto b4 and that ony gave me the best 1 liter=10km. Im looking for a car that can give at least 13-14km per liter.

Well i have seen 1 satria 1.3gli , year 2001, direct owner. Grey color but needs repaint as paint has some spots due to parking under a tree that drops some weird seeds. Interior is good , i test drive the car its also good no any surprises. Accident free car

Owner open sale at 14k , i manage to bargain to 12k bcoz i am sure it needs a repaint. Is it worth , anyone can give me feedback on bank loans , which bank is best with low interest.

Thx for the feeback im still looking around

jombiee

Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
either satria 1.6 or satria mivec(170hp bro), good fuel consumption, the power is there & i think around your budjet. maybe you are not that keen into power mods but with lots of satria out there, i bet you cant stand to mod your car...competition !
one questions though, why not honda...the 4th gen hatch ! yummy.....with vtec summore.

just my 2 sen, proton kaki dont shoot me lol.

ravingill

May 29, 2006
well i think ur talking about ef hatchback ryt , well i like it but its too old la bro , i wana buy car on loan therefore it needs to be at least year 2000 and above.

ravingill

May 29, 2006
okies will update if anything.

12oY

Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
buy satria 1.3 if want loan or 1.6 for performance ..... 1.6 rocks...

Okay ,

fstrader > auto 4g15p 1.5 mmc must be the newer models im guessing year 2001 and above, well wad mods can be done to make it fuel efficient , bcoz its a 3 speed gearbox. I had a wira 1.5gl carbie auto b4 and that ony gave me the best 1 liter=10km. Im looking for a car that can give at least 13-14km per liter.

Well i have seen 1 satria 1.3gli , year 2001, direct owner. Grey color but needs repaint as paint has some spots due to parking under a tree that drops some weird seeds. Interior is good , i test drive the car its also good no any surprises. Accident free car

Owner open sale at 14k , i manage to bargain to 12k bcoz i am sure it needs a repaint. Is it worth , anyone can give me feedback on bank loans , which bank is best with low interest.

Thx for the feeback im still looking around
rm12k is a good bargain for yr 2001. loan can go up to 11.5k for 6 years, i can assist on the process if u want. and the same time, just drop by my place to check out my 2002 st 1.3mt ....power wise very responsive coz previous owner did some minor soup up.....come check out...no obligation...cheerz

Hey guys , im in need of advice here , the current NS40 battery in my Myvi is getting weaker ,thinking of upgrading it to a larger one which is NS60/L ,what i need to do/mod to get NS60 in there ?

The reason that i wanna upgrade the size is every year or so i require to replace the battery , everytime is the electrolyte inside dried out no matter i use the MF one or the normal one ,normal one after few weeks can see the electrolyte decreasing at a rapid rate already .

Which one is...