Buying many cars using one name

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
let say that u have enough money to buy some cars, example u buy 3 cars with hire purchase (new cars) and 4-5 cars buy cash (used car). Is there any problem with JPJ ?

afraid they will told us to make SSM license becos can say almost like used car shop status already with so many cars.

any one here have many cars using his own name (in grant) like the above example ? Thoughts ?

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
no problem as long u got RM..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
u buy many cash car later income tax would come and check on u :biggrin:

other than that i don't see any problem :adore:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u register a company, then u purchase & register the cars under company registration.
but roadtax double la. but at least u pay less on your income tax.

i had 3 cars under my name before, but sold 1 car after 6mths. all 2nd hand cars.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
LHDN sure cari u punya..

they'll say "WHERE U GET THAT KIND OF MONEY?"

then, if u have relative in the gov.. SPRM will check on u..

u can buy cars.. but don't buy cash.. just take a loan..

Gudluck :burnout:

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Oh ya.. please buy one for me.. haha :rofl:

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
my fren which, MLM hardcore buy cash his RX8...a few weeks later LHDN officer came to the house...hehehe..coz now days a lot of ppl become silent millionaire d... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hot Wheels had planned a huge world-record jump attempt at the Indy 500 last week with a mystery driver behind the elaborate jump that resembled a typical Hot Wheel jump setup you would find in the bedroom of any seven year old boy, with a huge orange track starting on a 10-storey high platform resembling a door.

The stunt itself was a success, with the specially-prepped truck launching of the ramp and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience