buying silvia s15 from singapore

borat

Known Member
Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys. i plan 2 get a nissan silvia s15. i live in malaysia. but i came across a few excellent units in singapore which i reli want. but i reli don noe wat cost do i hav 2 pay to get it to malaysia. muz i pay 300% tax?? is it cheaper to buy in sing and bring it here?? plz help.. need info ASAP..

zenom

Known Member
Dec 17, 2006
haha 300% tax . sux big time . hope u found another way than paying that crazy tax .

borat

Known Member
Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haha 300% tax . sux big time . hope u found another way than paying that crazy tax .
haih.. singapore there some silvia s15 4 sale damn nice.. price is about 52k sing dollars.. is it a bomb to bring over here??

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
hello borat,

not just boom price but nuclear effect...
1st of all you need an AP for it... AP price sometime can reach RM50K depend on the owner + negotiation. You could try asking Mutiara Motor in Johore coz they also bring recondition unit from Japan...

Bottom of all... u might need extra-extra-extra cash to standby... just prepare RM200K... but you will not spend it all.. just prepare...

due to economic crisis & financial problem & banking interest....
you might unable to loan the car... unless u want to buy cash + 300% tax...

borat

Known Member
Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
wah RM200k?? so much..... isn't there some sort of agent who can bring it in 4 you and sell 2 you? Sorry so noob..

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
wah RM200k?? so much..... isn't there some sort of agent who can bring it in 4 you and sell 2 you? Sorry so noob..
there is different price compare the car chosen by you or agent
agent sure get the stock/car from their associate/partners in certain places in low price...

u need to meet the AP owner/borrower (maybe mutiara motor or import car agents)
from there tell them what you need... they might guide you proper way to get.

borat

Known Member
Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
like tat ah.... then say if i go thru them is thr a possibility that they can bring the car i wan over here??

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Are Malaysian S15's really THAAAAT bad 'till you wanna get a Singaporean one? If this was easy I think alot of Malaysians would have bought Singaporean cars over kan? :rofl: 52k what grade is it? And has it been modded like mad or bone stock?

borat

Known Member
Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Are Malaysian S15's really THAAAAT bad 'till you wanna get a Singaporean one? If this was easy I think alot of Malaysians would have bought Singaporean cars over kan? :rofl: 52k what grade is it? And has it been modded like mad or bone stock?
no.. not tat Malaysian s15's are bad. juz tat there are few singaporean ones tat caught my eye. they r 4 sale too. its in good condition and not modded like mad. juz mild mod only.. looks very clean. no la.. i very noob. maybe malaysian dont even think about doin it coz of the hassle. but if it doesnt cost a bomb, im willing 2 go thru all the paper work 2 get it here..

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Haha oh well, its your hard earned money after all... All the best in buying it :biggrin:

borat

Known Member
Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Haha oh well, its your hard earned money after all... All the best in buying it :biggrin:
thanks.. by the way i saw some interesting threads in the cars 4 sale section. some threads are ppl tat are selling cars from singapore. they cal it export units. and they're damn cheap. for example, impreza ver 8 juz RM30k. why like tis 1? so cheap?

borat

Known Member
Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
guys... GTR R34 only RM100k-110k.. any idea why those cars so cheap?? so cheap. but cant loan only cash.

Jan 30, 2010
Melaka
dear frens, those cheap car is consider "slaughter" car. s'pore use to chop their car after a max of 10 years. nowadays, they don't chop anymore. they terminate the registration and let the used car dealer export to other country. my fren got a BMW 523I year 2004 for $23K nia, singapore dollar. maybe u all can check his website Refresh
they export those "chop" car to australia, brunei, africa and other places but not m'sia since we are not AFTA member and no private AP.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How can I remove the watermark at the windscreen? It is the area not covered by the wipers.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience