My Iswara kena ram by f**king mat rempit

Status
Not open for further replies.

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
i have not research on the cover for lmss but i believe its just a normal cover just like our original black plastic. Just that it is painted with the car colour. (should cost around 100) the rear boot lip might cost around there too. the reverse light should not be expensive because you only need to cut the bumper a bit to fit the light and pull the wiring towards the bottom of your bumper. hope that helps.

tl1987

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
ic, the price is for new parts ? or chop shop can get cheaper..hehe.
yea, just minor conversion, dun wanna spend so much money on it.
not like urs, major convert...i like white...choon. =)

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
haha. i prefer smooth design, thats why decide to do total exterior conversion. i hate the black lining which crack after a while. the price i mention is for new parts. its very hard to find local parts from chop shop IMO. all the best in your mod.

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
WAAAAA!

Yin Ho.......Nice to see the bumper I sold u fits ur car so beautifully. For me, I still stick to my *trueno* look....

Hehehe! Great paint job...Another Iswara *REVIVED* in style!

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Gambate !

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
Kendconcerto
your siggie.......no OPEN PORT instead DROP IN for carburetor?

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
gohkokeng said:
Kendconcerto
your siggie.......no OPEN PORT instead DROP IN for carburetor?
Sorry,come again....

Dont reli get wat u mean.

My settings is Weber DCNF with KNN now.

Last time was ori carbie with customade CAI n Openpod.

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Actually there was oso a MAT REMPIT crash onto my fender last time. The KNNCCB fella rode off, sorry pun tarak!

Left a small dent on my fender!

If ride motor oso cannot ride properly, take LRT lah! DAMN MAT REMPITS! Idiots on the road!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
yinho,
Oh... what I meant was what does the letters LMST stand for? As in... IC stands for Identification Card, UOB stands for United Overseas Bank. So what does LMST stand for? hahaha

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
L = Loving
M = My
S = Slow
T = Tank

sagas are sometimes referred to as tanks , "kereta kebal" .. haha!! juz kidding there anyway..

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
damn mat rempit...my car also kena few times....>.<

tell u guys wat...last time my frens were on the road den saw this 2 mat rempit..without tail light and were ON DRUG !! but den my frens also abit drunk haha so the driver stopped beside them and fu*k them up...the mat rempit keep saying sorry la..blah blah...den the mat rempit end up pushing my fren...so they end up fighting hahah den the other fren called frens...and the another mat rempit tried to stop my fren end up failure...so the mat rempit tried to escape...hopped on bike...kena pull down by my fren for a few times and kena my fren's car...3rd time they escaped...but lucky...a bypasser saw..and told them he noe them..so brought them to the mat rempit's house...the quarrel outside the house...in the end my frens called police...so the mat rempit end up in balai...den fortunately my frens noe the current on duty police man....they told the police wat happened..den police go kacau the mat rempit...but the mat rempit still on drug...keep calling frens on phone...police asked him to stop calling he no listen...

den kena hit by the police...the mat rempit quarrel loh..say he will SUE the police..haha the police laugh la..say 'sue?!? how much money u got to sue me...and u r on drug...!'

funny rite...den frens asked the police to let the mat rempit stay 1 nite in jail naked with panties only....hahaha next day...mat rempit's parents asked my fren to let go the case...and they willing to pay up the damage...come out...my fren got whole paint for the whole car (NEW PAINT COLOUR) and NEW SET OF RIMS !!

the damage actually only a few scratches...not much to the rims also...but still happy ending ^.^ hahaha

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
gohkokeng said:
follow 1/2 from REMP-IT movie? lol
huh ? REMP-IT ? how the movie goes ? i dunno leh....wat i tell its true...:X-:

Status
Not open for further replies.