My Iswara kena ram by f**king mat rempit

Status
Not open for further replies.

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
Stupid mat rempit wanted to stand on his bike do stunt end up fall down and the bike straight ram into my car. i tried to avoid end up hitting my back door. Amazingly he still able to stand up grap his bike and cabut! dem tulan now. luckily havnt start my lmst conversion project. now have to find new door. anybody know how much to change a door? from halfcut maybe?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Sorry to hear abt the accident. I guess a door replacement from kreta potong would cost u abt RM200. Maybe less, depend on your bargaining skill. However fininh one with matching colour may be a bit problem. I suspect a spray over job (if door found is diff color) and car door installation would almost cost a much as the door.

BTW, cehck the window mechanism before buying from the kreta potong...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
walau yinho........did u able too see the so hai bike plate?

just report police......he definately dipenjarakan.....trying to do STUNT on the public road......

must change whole door? cannot be pukul balik and beautify with those so called "sand" and repaint back?

last time i cari pintu for Nissan Sentra (super saloon 1997) 1 door is like RM100 kosong..... kosong meant just the rangka all the stuff pindah from your door to the kosong door loh........

Iswara 1 maybe cheaper kuah......

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
i was driving my girl to uni. cb bugger did some stunt on the other opposite side of the road. i came out tot that bugger just wanna pull his bike to the side of the road and talk to me. walau. just cabut like that. i didnt report cause didnt wanna claim insurans.i'm in pg now. maybe need to wait till i go back kl first then settle. now just put tape to avoid water sip into my car.

biggest regret is that i didnt have my camera wif me. tried to see the fella's bike no plate but too far. some PDP something.. ccb mat rempit.

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
omg...
damn sad for ur car...
i hate those malay "stunt boy"
always like to create trouble... feel like whacking them....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yeah, should have driven over the biker, car tyre roll over the mat rempit head.....guess ther is nothing much inside his head anyway.......probably shit.....hahahahaha

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if u remember his bike registration number, go report police lorr... claim insurance... if not no use also...
u can bodypanels in most halfcut shop... or jz send to a workshop and they will kao tim for u lor....

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
went to police station after that but no use since cant see the bugger's plate no. told them in front of my house's road always got mat rempit do stunt especially on weekend but they said its not their area. need to go another police station. sienz..

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
wenshen said:
really sorry for ur car dude..

but can i ask u something? wat's the car model name for the car in ur avatar?
its a saab areo X. dem nice rite.

lewis26

Known Member
Nov 29, 2005
sad case...
ur door bent very 9
that mat rempit still can get up so fast after that impact ? ?
nowaday they hv 9 lives

send to paintshop ask them install it as well as paint they sure give discount
since ken said "car door installation would almost cost a much as the door"

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
i wonder is that victim is not u and maybe other car infront of u or behind of u which is nice car.......like VIOS.....HONDA CIVIC, CITY, ACCORD those......

the driver sure kejar and langgar him make sure he cannot move at all LOL

to make polis report to claim that rider insurance.......and motorbike usually never buy vehicle insurance.......u must ram into the HUMAN to get his life insurance HOPEFULLY got

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
that bugger already flying in the air when his bike head straight onto me. i no choice got to swerve left. if not then either my front door or fender kena hit. sometimes i wonder, if i catch the fella i dun think he got the money to pay also. takkan whack kau him meh? or take his bike go sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sorry if i repost it. I tried to search but cant find it.

Anyone actually tried it yet?
well I just found it out from this Motor Trader Magazine 17th-23rd August 2006 Issue 295
Page156 ...advertisment is at the corner (south-east)

It stated like this ,
SAVE FUEL running more 20km-60km per tank, 30days money back guarantee
RM98.00
call XXX-XXXXXXX
location KL

I just want to check if anyone use it yet???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience