My experience in workshop.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
DanzEterna,
what are the option now? repair car and sell off or repair car and have it for few more years

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
Bro zac.. Google around and see who's the culprit backing up and accusing me flame up... :mad::mad:
wow suprisingly got ppl against u? i think that fella is sitting on his brains. i think most if not all ppl in this forum is backing u and danz so don't worry. i think the mods do not have any issues in this thread. maybe some of them should speak up to make sure everything is in line with the forum's terms and agreement.

oh and LOL to your kskp. :adore:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Hahahaha... no worries danz... u shud know me well.. :biggrin: either back up or din back up.. but once choose to back up you, by all means will till the end :biggrin:

i juz say only ler... havent cross red line border, wont ban me ler... bcuz what did i done wrong at the 1st place?? by reveal workshop name? or by putting knnccb or mkh or kskp??

Bro, i shud follow u to the workshop la... better than hoohaa here.. go there fcuk the fella better still.. :biggrin:
u did nothing wrong bro...thanks for supporting me....
no need to follow yet bro...my parents in law at the wshop now tiu9 the fella...
later my bro in law from IPD rompin coming down to kL for round 2....

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

DanzEterna,
what are the option now? repair car and sell off or repair car and have it for few more years
i cant sell the car off bro...cos
i sayang the car, invested so much, & have sentimental memories...
i bought it when i got married, my daughter always sit in my lap when i bring her kai2 around my apartment compound..she loves cars kot...future female racer/drifter haha..
so i wont sell the car...at least keep it for another 5-6 years then only i decide.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Round 2? LoL bila baru K.O.? hahaha

j_l200s : hm.. thanks for ur support and compliment :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
DanzEterna,
i cant sell the car off bro...cos
i sayang the car, invested so much, & have sentimental memories...
i bought it when i got married, my daughter always sit in my lap when i bring her kai2 around my apartment compound..she loves cars kot...future female racer/drifter haha..
so i wont sell the car...at least keep it for another 5-6 years then only i decide.

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
u did nothing wrong bro...thanks for supporting me....
no need to follow yet bro...my parents in law at the wshop now tiu9 the fella...
later my bro in law from IPD rompin coming down to kL for round 2....
wah IPD ppl coming oso ar? it has already been reported and police still can campur tangan ah?

are u there with your relatives now for the tiu9 session? hahaha. tell us what's the agenda and how it goes. :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
im at ofis la...
my bro in law is Inspector at IPD rompin, he is the 1 that helps me out when i kena stop by police or JPJ roadblock..... when he heard the story i told him, cos i seek his advice on how to make police report that i wanna protect myself without claiming my insurance & summon the workshop & mechanic. Since he is in KL for some case, so when free he will drop by the shop to hear the story from A-Z....

....later i will call my parents in law for an update.

Last edited:

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
i bet the mech will shake his balls off when ur bro in law pay a somewhat surprising visit to him. XD

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Grab DSLR and act to be media photographer...

hehehe.. danz.. pm me wat time i'll be there =)

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
not sure yet he coming or not, only if he is free cos got
case at KL.

anyways, i got an update from my mom in law..
she talked with the mech, & went to the kedai ketuk,
talked to the tauke as well, he said the total costs up to rm4k++..
then i told her, that its not the end of the story, its just the begining,
when the car return to me, it might effect other parts, i need to check 1st & ensure
the chasis allignment is perfect.....

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
now i feel pity for the mech... but serves his right...:biggrin:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
owh... RM4k++ good lesson.. more will be coming :biggrin:

anyway bro, i'll be at OKR paparich or maybe Puchong paparich yumcha.. later update me then i will get some nice pic.. hahaha

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
ok danz.. then u update me ler... pls dun be sunday.. bcua i'll be ZZZzzzzZZZZ until 3-4pm :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
DD05,
if sat i go there i take some photos of my car & post here k....

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

ok danz.. then u update me ler... pls dun be sunday.. bcua i'll be ZZZzzzzZZZZ until 3-4pm :biggrin:
no prob bro...if wanna YC also make it next week la....
dont worry i wont kacau u on sun.....

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

wah IPD ppl coming oso ar? it has already been reported and police still can campur tangan ah?

are u there with your relatives now for the tiu9 session? hahaha. tell us what's the agenda and how it goes. :biggrin:

when i went to make police report, the sarjan told me where is the driver? i told him the driver is my mech, but driving my car, he said he dowan to make a report, cos got alot of work la etc...

the sarjan straight away said "suruh dia potong lancau la, mau takut apa" in front of everyone....
ahaahaha...everyone laughed..:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wassup all,

Firstly im new in this turbo/car stuff.Nw im using E3 engine with TD05H with all the stock parts(blowoff etc. etc.).The only thing that chng so far putting the wastegate (40mm).Just wanna get some advice on how to get more HP out frm the E3.What i should do first or change what or add what parts to gain few or extra HP...do let me know guys....:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience