Dastek Unichip

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
Hey..i'm new here..i'm looking for motec or microtech ecu 4 my b20 vtec..which 1 is gud?also wat bout da'crome?

cruises

Oct 6, 2008
yes,crome best 4 vtec engine..but need use OBD1 ecu.

Bump: yes,crome best 4 vtec engine..but need use OBD1 ecu.

navin77

Feb 28, 2011
Ipoh
Unichip Fail
Unichip Problem

I will not recommend this Unichip Version Q to be installed in any car honda civic FD 1.8 yr 2009. I bought it brand new at Ipoh Zero Four Racing dealer and it costs me around RM2500 including dyno . The increase in hp was about 10% and I couldnt see the significant difference before and after installation. Using it for 1 yr and out of a sudden while driving in city at speed 50-60 km/h the entire car system gone blackout (like computer blackout) and the engine stalled and lucky i wasn't hit by any car at the back due to sudden slowing down . I manage to get the car rolling to road side and after trying few times the engine came to live but the rpm idling was to low and fluctuating and check engine light came out . I took the car back to Zero Four Racing for diagnose and they told me the sudden engine stall is due to the Unichip and it has spoilt , further its not covered under warranty and also not repairable. What a waste of money RM2500 gone in just a year.
I'm wondering what could have happened if the engine stall happened while I was going at 160km/h on highway ? Definetly it could have been a major disaster . If you love your car and family do not install this Unichip Q from any dealers in Malaysia.
IMG_5258.jpg

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifu here, i m new here. is that who know what is the prosedure for transplant engine?is that we can take back the part belong to our own car after modified?normally how we know that they will use all the part of the halfcut, if they dint do as what they provide can we as them to do for us?10s lot guy.hope u can help me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience