MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
Re: MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

you are right watch the race and :beerglass: :beer: after the race:cheers: all the way:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :burnout:

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com

hello hello everybody.its CNN motorsports news again

i have been told by my sources that the orange celica from kch is on..its on..its on!! true or not just wait for it. Plus the haltech ae92 levin also orange colour was seen testing.may the power of NOS+3sgte 4wd will be with you.

how about the nos subaru..seems the team had a good public relations strategy and kudos to C&S team.

Why SHHPRO shop news not much? From what i know,a driver from thai will be driving the white s15.

good luck everybody.

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com

the new rule where inspected cars will have to be kept inside lutong,is it confirmed MILD7? coz i think will face trouble for those who sayang their cars.mana tau got ppl kacau.have to employed good security+proper lighting then..then boom boom sound at night baru got festival feeling...:adore:

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003

ya. yeah.. after Jazz festival , we then promote tun tun festival also at lutong. :biggrin:

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site

the new rule where inspected cars will have to be kept inside lutong,is it confirmed MILD7? coz i think will face trouble for those who sayang their cars.mana tau got ppl kacau.have to employed good security+proper lighting then..then boom boom sound at night baru got festival feeling...:adore:
ok 20vturbo, i only can comfirmed u here as wat JIMMY NGU telling me! the car will be inspect on site (LUTONG OLD AIRPORT STRIP DATED 24th MAY 2008), as organiser learn from the mistake from year to year and many dragster keep complaint of the saman issue, so organiser is not allow those car without complete ROADTAX, INSURANCE, PLATE LICENSE, CHASSIS NUMBER and etc, so they only allow to be stay on site!

but, for them dun want to leavn the car at site, ok also... just hire own towing to move the car without driving ok!! once the driver driving the drag car sure they revving on the road and driving in dangerous pattern! as wat i heard from vice president then type out here!

about the security, i think there is not a problem lar, is there so many enemy surrounding??? sarawakian is pretty nice n standard and wont do so dirty matter lar!!! too much u thinking lar!!!!

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site

hello hello everybody.its CNN motorsports news again

i have been told by my sources that the orange celica from kch is on..its on..its on!! true or not just wait for it. Plus the haltech ae92 levin also orange colour was seen testing.may the power of NOS+3sgte 4wd will be with you.

how about the nos subaru..seems the team had a good public relations strategy and kudos to C&S team.

Why SHHPRO shop news not much? From what i know,a driver from thai will be driving the white s15.

good luck everybody.
is great to heard from u regarding the orange ae92 3sgte 4wd is joining... as last year hv a bad luck and hope this year will be more perfect!!!

about the NOS SUBARU BRUNEI, just click he link as i posted!

the SHHPRO no news because most of the car will be participant on the 2nd race of 2008, the race on MAY will not joining as wat the shop owner told me!!

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com

i think many will use nos this year turbo category. i think i will open nos refill booth lah.mild7,have to ask permit ka heheh

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
i guess security wise isnt a problem as tawau drag event also bind wid the same rules where cars that had been inspected whether legal or non legal.. as long as they are participant for drag are not allowed to leave the premises... once left anything happen outside the organizer will not hold any responsible as the car owner are told before hand....

security wise here they used to have RELA to patrol inside and its pretty safe as there are quite alot of outsiders who came to drag even had their camp build there...

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site

i guess security wise isnt a problem as tawau drag event also bind wid the same rules where cars that had been inspected whether legal or non legal.. as long as they are participant for drag are not allowed to leave the premises... once left anything happen outside the organizer will not hold any responsible as the car owner are told before hand....

security wise here they used to have RELA to patrol inside and its pretty safe as there are quite alot of outsiders who came to drag even had their camp build there...

yeah, is totally agress wat renxun posting here!!! :adore: :adore: once they leave the premises, car owner hv to take own risk on the road!!!!

so renxun, r u coming to the race ???

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO

ya you are right M7 all at the same place is better :rock:

Thumbup

Aug 30, 2007
so does that mean that as long as the car has proper road tax, it can be left in different place?

and that if we leave under their premises, anything goes wrong they will hold their responsibility?

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site

CLEAN & CLEAR mentioned above!! if the car WITH towing truck then can move your car back home! otherwise better DON'T ok.... otherwise:mad: saman, saman, saman:mad:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO

the one rx7 is the sabah kight la i am watting so lang for they can caming to miri race :smokin: hope can see this car this year:wavey:

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Was told this time the drag timing monitoring system has been rebuilt with newer solid components. not sure of the new features or system change but one added feature is the track end speed trap.

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO

so we have the new timing monitoring system:confused: good hope i like the sic one !!!!:proud:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
mayb need 2 equip all cars with parachute??? hehehehehe.... sud hav a run of area jst incase over shoot..

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO

hope this year can see 9sec car the faster is 10sec for so mary year hop this year can see 9sec 6 more day to go for the race any news :hmmmm: how about the hong sing evo ????any news:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

NAm considering switching to these 2 cars, sick & tired of searching high & low to mod my current ride. Also bcoz of unforeseen work requirement, would definitely need to swap my ride for something more elegant & presentable.

Have read about both the cars mentioned but I'm still confused & really appreciate some advice here on the followings:

Audi A4 B7
1. Transmission - is it true that the S-Line Quattro version comes with 6 speed while other versions comes with 7...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience