MIRI ZTH Members !

SDF

missing her so much
Any MIRI or Brunei ZTH members ?

I will be in MIRI this coming 14 May and would like to have TT if there's anyone around...

Thanks..

SDF @ 012-2345 323

JUN

Nov 25, 2003
Waa..this taikor Melvin going to invade Miri now hehehe :_: Run for your lives!!! Big turbine gonna eat u up~!

Bringing this one over there? -->

:lol:

Regards;

SDF

missing her so much
shoo...shooo....u go buaya your KL girls la...

KL cannot cari makan...so go MIRI n look for new grounds... :P

acbc

KD
Wah! Someone going to start big 'siput' business already. Sell some to 4WD kakis.

1888whp

Oct 7, 2007
Hi Bro

Hi Good Morning to all Bro'S , Im From Malaysia . My job it's Yahoo Online Auction And Import Services . We provide good services to all people who needs to bid/buy item from JAPAN such as Car parts , Fashion , Electronics , Adult related and ETC. We help you bid/buy and import to malaysia . We handle all the bid and handle the shipment to Malaysia . Now , It's your advantage to buy JAPAN item with no harm or no worries .

For those interest please do call me at 0122 67 5155 or EMAIL : [email protected] / MSN : [email protected]

Bidtrade

Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my
I try to call u many times, but the number is wrong. can u give me the correct number ?

Hi Bro

Hi Good Morning to all Bro'S , Im From Malaysia . My job it's Yahoo Online Auction And Import Services . We provide good services to all people who needs to bid/buy item from JAPAN such as Car parts , Fashion , Electronics , Adult related and ETC. We help you bid/buy and import to malaysia . We handle all the bid and handle the shipment to Malaysia . Now , It's your advantage to buy JAPAN item with no harm or no worries .

For those interest please do call me at 0122 67 5155 or EMAIL : [email protected] / MSN : [email protected]

Hi guys, would like to know more on how to mod my perodua viva. I know its a small car and you may be thinking why would I want to speed in a car like this. Well, basically I love modding cars. I want to take this as a learning process. So far these are the mods I have done:

1. Full exhaust system. 3-1 stainless steel extractor, 1.6" piping, bullet and s-flow muffler with exhaust tip.

2. AXT Cross drilled slotted disc rotor (OEM Size)

3. Ctech Front 2p Bar, 4p Front Lower Bar, Rear...