MIRI ZTH Members !

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
Any MIRI or Brunei ZTH members ?

I will be in MIRI this coming 14 May and would like to have TT if there's anyone around...

Thanks..

SDF @ 012-2345 323

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Waa..this taikor Melvin going to invade Miri now hehehe :_: Run for your lives!!! Big turbine gonna eat u up~!

Bringing this one over there? -->

:lol:

Regards;

Last edited:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
shoo...shooo....u go buaya your KL girls la...

KL cannot cari makan...so go MIRI n look for new grounds... :P

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Wah! Someone going to start big 'siput' business already. Sell some to 4WD kakis.

1888whp

Known Member
Oct 7, 2007
Hi Bro

Hi Good Morning to all Bro'S , Im From Malaysia . My job it's Yahoo Online Auction And Import Services . We provide good services to all people who needs to bid/buy item from JAPAN such as Car parts , Fashion , Electronics , Adult related and ETC. We help you bid/buy and import to malaysia . We handle all the bid and handle the shipment to Malaysia . Now , It's your advantage to buy JAPAN item with no harm or no worries .

For those interest please do call me at 0122 67 5155 or EMAIL : [email protected] / MSN : [email protected]

Bidtrade

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my
I try to call u many times, but the number is wrong. can u give me the correct number ?

Hi Bro

Hi Good Morning to all Bro'S , Im From Malaysia . My job it's Yahoo Online Auction And Import Services . We provide good services to all people who needs to bid/buy item from JAPAN such as Car parts , Fashion , Electronics , Adult related and ETC. We help you bid/buy and import to malaysia . We handle all the bid and handle the shipment to Malaysia . Now , It's your advantage to buy JAPAN item with no harm or no worries .

For those interest please do call me at 0122 67 5155 or EMAIL : [email protected] / MSN : [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, would like to know more on how to mod my perodua viva. I know its a small car and you may be thinking why would I want to speed in a car like this. Well, basically I love modding cars. I want to take this as a learning process. So far these are the mods I have done:

1. Full exhaust system. 3-1 stainless steel extractor, 1.6" piping, bullet and s-flow muffler with exhaust tip.

2. AXT Cross drilled slotted disc rotor (OEM Size)

3. Ctech Front 2p Bar, 4p Front Lower Bar, Rear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience