MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

RocK

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Brunei
miri very hard to do 9sec run, untill they allow drivers to do burn out pass the starting line.

i can bet any 9sec car come to miri will be only low 10sec.
unless the car can do 8sec.. :tongwink:

CHB

Known Member
Mar 5, 2004
Kuching,Sarawak
Visit site
one thing i hope MMSC and other organizer authority should emphasis on the RULES of the cars..
NO FUEL PUMP, FUEL TANK as well as FUEL LINES in driver compartment!!!NO NO NO!!!

i don't wanna see fire cracker show on the next race event

phoenixpower

Aug 12, 2004
CHB said:
one thing i hope MMSC and other organizer authority should emphasis on the RULES of the cars..
NO FUEL PUMP, FUEL TANK as well as FUEL LINES in driver compartment!!!NO NO NO!!!

They are setup in such a way cause they love the smell of gas...and they need it too to get high...it takes someone to drive at that sort of speed.

Last edited:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
Rock You Have Any Nice Photo Can Post ?? Hope Can See Nice Photo In Here
I AM LOOKING FOR THE WIRA TURBO PHOTO HOPE CAN SEE THE CAR AND THE ENGINE I MISS TO TAKE THE PHOTO IN THE RACE THANK!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
CHB said:

ya you are right but some time you can see in kl or japan then or so put in the driver compartment or some time the fuel line change to put in the compartment or so :regular_smile:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
Chb You Have Any Nice Photo Can Post In Here Or Not ?? Hope Can See You Post Nice Photo Thank!!1

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
just share some information as i got just now which met MMSC jimmy ngu! regarding the race is very successful in group a2, a4, b and c!!! off course also thanx all supporters!!!!!!!!!

he mention that NEXT YEAR race is ON!! so hope u got the mean!!! beside that, MR YIN thanx for collect the rubbish which throw anywhere from those supporters of drag races!!!!! anyway pass already pass hope not repeat next year !! pls change your attitude k!!!!!!!!!!!

only thing no so happy is those hot fans really like to c the race during top 8 end section and all come out to the starting point which block the bomba and ambulan for emergency rescue!!!!!!! but hope next year v can do some correction on our mistake!!!!!!!

if so any comment pls voice out but not the fuel tank k!!! this is depend on own modifying CHB pls show the correct way for us here!!!!! kekekekeke

last thing is the DVD will be coming soon which take 10days to do cutting n copy!!!! so just wait!! i heard they do the protection on the DVD so cant be copy??? i dun think so about the protection!!!!! so just wait n c oh!!!!!!

CHB

Known Member
Mar 5, 2004
Kuching,Sarawak
Visit site
hope to see the DVD is out.. let me know yeah..
back to the fuel tank, yeah its great to see our locals racers are improving from years to years in time slip.. i just wanna address out that extra safety precautions have to be made when the cars getting faster and faster year by year.. only fire estinguisher is not enough for safety.. any car faster than 13 secs should sees some protective cage attached in the cabin..
hmm.. put this in short, you are racing on your own risk.. think twice before make a move..

RocK

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Brunei
MiLd7 said:
only thing no so happy is those hot fans really like to c the race during top 8 end section and all come out to the starting point which block the bomba and ambulan for emergency rescue!!!!!!! but hope next year v can do some correction on our mistake!!!!!!!
ya loh. blocking my view at the end.. :Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently I was invited by some friends to come visit a local car audio competition and showdown held opposite the Pasar Besar Batu Gajah complex. The event was held on last Sunday, on the 26th of June. The location served as a great spot to gather some cars that were around the vicinity of Batu Gajah area, namely Ipoh, Kampar, Gopeng, Sitiawan and other towns and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience