MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
MiLd7 said:
this year i really not take photo just wait ppls post here oh!!!!!!!! buddy pls do ur job!!!! hey i remember NOS is bring his camera take many many photo!!! pls posting here lar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR MILD7 try to get some of the photo and post over here la !!! can or not please la!!!

RocK

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Brunei
tuner said:
some one know the sabah wira turbo this car i see he in the race is very faster:shades_smile:
yep. that wira was a nice surprise. quli the fastest too.
nicely build car.

ping5828

Known Member
Jul 13, 2005
Miri,Malaysia
RocK said:
yep. that wira was a nice surprise. quli the fastest too.
nicely build car.

yea.. nicely build car..
but when he test his car on the inspection day, the car is not tat fast..
maybe wana keep it to the race day.. hahaha.... :_:

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
RocK said:
that everyone know already leh. some say gearbox again. dunno true or something else..
if u heard is gearbox then gearbox problem lor!!!! cause something missout!!! but is really small matter, cant join the second heat cause problem cant be solved!!!!

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
ping5828 said:
yea.. nicely build car..
but when he test his car on the inspection day, the car is not tat fast..
maybe wana keep it to the race day.. hahaha.... :_:
any one have the pic of the photo engine look for this wira ???

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
im currently building my engine to be same spec wif the sabah wira! tiru bulat2! hehehe...

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
nice man thank v-pilot:shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

RocK

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Brunei
miri very hard to do 9sec run, untill they allow drivers to do burn out pass the starting line.

i can bet any 9sec car come to miri will be only low 10sec.
unless the car can do 8sec.. :tongwink:

CHB

Known Member
Mar 5, 2004
Kuching,Sarawak
Visit site
one thing i hope MMSC and other organizer authority should emphasis on the RULES of the cars..
NO FUEL PUMP, FUEL TANK as well as FUEL LINES in driver compartment!!!NO NO NO!!!

i don't wanna see fire cracker show on the next race event

phoenixpower

Aug 12, 2004
CHB said:
one thing i hope MMSC and other organizer authority should emphasis on the RULES of the cars..
NO FUEL PUMP, FUEL TANK as well as FUEL LINES in driver compartment!!!NO NO NO!!!

They are setup in such a way cause they love the smell of gas...and they need it too to get high...it takes someone to drive at that sort of speed.

Last edited:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
Rock You Have Any Nice Photo Can Post ?? Hope Can See Nice Photo In Here
I AM LOOKING FOR THE WIRA TURBO PHOTO HOPE CAN SEE THE CAR AND THE ENGINE I MISS TO TAKE THE PHOTO IN THE RACE THANK!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
CHB said:

ya you are right but some time you can see in kl or japan then or so put in the driver compartment or some time the fuel line change to put in the compartment or so :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving a 2000 Proton Iswara 1.3...but i have a 1979 Honda Accord which i plan to modify it in future...the car is originally 1.6...i plan to put B18C engine ....maybe wit Jackson Racing Supercharger...any comments ???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience