MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
so how are you now nos 7agte ?? how is you drag car now ready for this year race ?? this year must race la !! last year dont have race !! so sa yang la !!

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
NOS_7AGTE said:
Sky999, U can experiment water explore to instead petrol. hahahaha u will b orang kaya that moment.

I quit to purchase Brunei car. Probable will get 1 in Miri. hehehehe
how i wish i can do it........... i think i will richest tht time... mayb??
haha,u donwan ah tiong's rx7 ??

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
soon foong modify rx7 fd3s, number plate qma 3* always go round and ropund town lately..wonder what lies and modded beneath the hood..ask him to go lutong and race u la mr NOS..hehe:angel_smile:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
i have the some of the nice pictures want to put here how to put some know it can tech me or not ??

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
just read this article!!!!

last wednesday during ladies nite which i m attended my friends birthday party at balcony and celebrate more that 40 over persons!!! the most surprise is i never drink liquor in 4.5litres size ..... NOS, you always buy chevas and buy a big sizes put at home oh!!!!! continue again, beside that my friend is order 3 bottles of 4.5litres and it cost can but a half cut engine liao oh!!!!!!!!!!

so, enjoy the drink till bit late and suddenly i looking here and there for gal!!! but found MMSC president is there!!!! so v drink together n chatting!!! THEN, HE TOLD ME THE RACE WILL ON AT AUGUST!!!

So, hopefully everyone here and there get ready for the race begin on august k!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cya!!!!!

Last edited:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
MR Mild 7 the race will on in august but how is the date ?? can you lent me know please help ok than how you put the pictures in this forums ?? please thech me ok !! i have some nice drag pictures !!

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
20v turbo soon foong going to race in this year or not ?? do you know the soon foong the toyota which type car is that ?? nice 2 door car !!

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
MiLd7 said:
further information not yet received!!!!!

MR Nos, this sunday r u going there v ur yellow machine kah??? so remember to pick me up!!! beside that i will bring the liquor and softdrink to enjoy the testing at lutong airport ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro, Probable my yellow machine will go Miri next weekend if I can get a pair of new semi slick tyres. then can VS the yellow machine too Bride's car. hehehehe

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Mr. NOS, how about Black machine VS Black machine by then...hahaaa... you know what i meant

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
V-Pilot, no problem just make appointment we can sprint anywhere hehehehe.

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
peter, wonder john will join 06 race or not. if no can i use his drag slick?
just let me know as soon as possible cos i need to matching new gear for the different tyer ratio.
thanks

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
wolll!! all lot of fan now going to race !! like that this year mach alot of car race !!!
LevinTE27 how is you can now ??
MiLd7 how is this year race have some one make vcd or not is not must gut one to make it !! :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My brake lamps are not functioning....:bawling:

My third brake light is missing....:bawling:

My reverse lights are also not functioning....:bawling:

My fuel gauge meter is also not functioning...:bawling:

Can anyone recommend a good wireman in KL, PJ, Subang or Sunway areas? :hmmmm:

Someone whom can do the job fast, and not too expensive charges....:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience