MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
V-Pilot said:
If the accord owner will swap a stiffer suspension. The power will improve a lot more. From what i see the CRX should be running B20 with low boost.
the accord chasis is not suiltable to hold tat much of power.. all force will wasted to twisting chasis and suspension only.i can see the engine is strong..
the crx still not bad, it lauching really good but the turbo run out of air at high rpm. need to do some tuning.
they should learn the lession why i run 12psi still can beat them, my car is not light i still adding 70kg at the back and additional tube frame. i dun have seat at the back but the weight i added is 5 times more than i removed.
the important is not wasting any power from wheel spin and twisting the chasis from every gear shift, car will keep moving forward.

LevinTE27 said:
the accord chasis is not suiltable to hold tat much of power.. all force will wasted to twisting chasis and suspension only.i can see the engine is strong..
the crx still not bad, it lauching really good but the turbo run out of air at high rpm. need to do some tuning.
they should learn the lession why i run 12psi still can beat them, my car is not light i still adding 70kg at the back and additional tube frame. i dun have seat at the back but the weight i added is 5 times more than i removed.
the important is not wasting any power from wheel spin and twisting the chasis from every gear shift, car will keep moving forward.

Exactly, we can see the engine is stronger to roll the chassis stiffness. This can be optimised to get better power and speed.

what turbine the accord use? the exhaust manifold bend and the intercooler bend really nice..now also using semi slicks...any chance of seeing miri very own yellow spyder with t78 lining up for borneocup?

is the good show te27!! but make sure repair you wastegate adjustment screw faster now and test ok !!! be safe ok !! now can see the race still have 22 day but a lot of car reday to tast !! good news !!!:shades_smile: :shades_smile:

alooo 20vturbo...
can u pos to me the cd then i bank in to u the payment....
contact me k.
wer r u now?
r u mirians?bruneians?
:)

i thing this year can looking some one to do the cd is more batter la some one want to do this or not ?????????????????????

how is the all of the moster drag car now!!!! hope can see all the drag car!!! this year!!:shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

update update..

yesterday saw one car turun from trailer..an ee90 corolla...front 4 pot discbrake?, trust intercooler,4wd,celica dashboard..pop up the hood got big turbo and banana extractor summore...that car from kch..here's the pic...
normal_26082006%28007%29.jpg

cockpit

normal_26082006%28009%29.jpg

outside...

normal_26082006%28010%29.jpg

engine.....

REPORT :
engine run smooth with 25psi+.. cant really see how much boost it running cos microtech had reach it limit 25psi. boost meter stay at 25-27psi..
it run abit lean, plug burning at light brown color, thanks HKS Drag High Octane Booster DHOB additive help engine run smooth without any power lost and knocking.

Chasis and engine tuning completed. next week just need to touch up some little things.

I'M READY!!!

now we have the READY car in here
MIRI 1 CAR te27
KUCHING 1 CAR
how about the k.k and kl brunei?? any one know ??

CHB said:
20Vturbo... there is another one you may have chance to see.. AE92 Coupe (orange color with black bonnet)...

tht car running 2.2bar.. not bad i heard......

LevinTE27 said:
REPORT :
engine run smooth with 25psi+.. cant really see how much boost it running cos microtech had reach it limit 25psi. boost meter stay at 25-27psi..
it run abit lean, plug burning at light brown color, thanks HKS Drag High Octane Booster DHOB additive help engine run smooth without any power lost and knocking.

Chasis and engine tuning completed. next week just need to touch up some little things.

I'M READY!!!

TE27,

did you ever try Afterburn? i highly recommend this to you.

i think i already seen one white ae92 3s 4wd witgh twin exhaust..is that the one? saw at sejingkat sumtime this year..how about the taib family vtec champion? haha..will it able to retain the title?

te27levin,seems like ur recipe ok already..good luck.

just wait until the inspection day on 16th Sept.. everything will be reveiled included some mysterious monsters... hehe

still have 18 day to go so how about the less moster car ????:Not_Impressed: :shades_smile:

ok.. from the latest rumors, we all may be able to watch a long time monster alive in coming drag event... the "Stella Artois" 3S-GTE powered Honda CRX...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom