MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
craziechild said:
what happened to the hong seng blue satria? anyone know?
the timing belt was snapped to pieces. me and my friends were sitting around 200m - 300m and saw the incident in front of our eyes. the belting snapped into pieces and flew everywhere. after that i believe everyone saw our event staff collecting the pieces from the track.

that's really whack. not sure if the engine head and valves were still okay.

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
craziechild said:
what happened to the hong seng blue satria? anyone know?
the timing belt was snapped to pieces. me and my friends were sitting around 200m - 300m and saw the incident in front of our eyes. the belting snapped into pieces and flew everywhere. after that i believe everyone saw our event staff collecting the pieces from the track.

that's really whack. not sure if the engine head and valves were still okay.

nova

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Anyone have the identity of the cars in Grp A top 8?:regular_smile:

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
LevinTE27 said:
there is really alot of car blow engine yesterday, one of the factor cause blow engine might be the air fuel ratio problem. the oxygen level on hot day should be thinner, i used to tune my engine at the everning time so when running on the hot day it was uncompleted burning cause miss firing. i took out my plug all black colour, it never happen...

haltech and those using oem ecu with O2 sensor auto adjustment type, was running so well. most car with microtech having problem , do u notice tat?
TE27,

Time to DIY a cold air intake supplimentary system...hahaa

ping5828

Known Member
Jul 13, 2005
Miri,Malaysia
MiLd7 said:
hahahaha grul smoke atas trailer!!! 2nd place on first year and last year 2nd place owner!!!!! this veilside gtr is really bad luck!!!! last nite checking till 12xxam and continue this morning 8am till 11xxam!!!! nasib engine no problem but dunno the shift gear problem!!! anyway good try and semangat!!! try it next race bro!!!

aiyu... y dun hv me show in photo posted??????? kekekekkeekke

congra johnny te27!!!!!!!
wait wait.. i got pic of u.. post it later... :_:

ping5828

Known Member
Jul 13, 2005
Miri,Malaysia
any1 got the detail for the team from Australia ??
i saw in the paper saying got 1 team from australia can't race due to technical problem. But i din see any angmo's ler..
haha...

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
ping5828 said:
any1 got the detail for the team from Australia ??
i saw in the paper saying got 1 team from australia can't race due to technical problem. But i din see any angmo's ler..
haha...
if not mistaken is the last year subaru team which VINCE RIGOLI is th!ere!!! i heard my bro's wrx last year is modify again but is still under progress!!!!!

u didn't c any angmo??? sure or not??? GHK's JACK is bring his tuner lar!!! dun tell me that is not angmo oh!!! kekekekekekek

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
LevinTE27 said:
thanks guys, my time actually run alot slower than last year.
engine dun really wan to rev around 5-7k rpm.. esh.. any way thx for ur supporting.
welldone dude........thanks for ur beer :beer_yum: :regular_smile:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just flush my car this afternoon... but then the car "kong knog knog" like knocking sound in the engine...

Im driving KE70 btw,
the machenic say my timing chain got problem... plz comment... is it ok? previously no sould...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience