should i get civic type r fd2r or integra dc5?

Which is the Type-R to Buy?

• FD2 Civic Type-R

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • DC5 Civic Type-R

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FN2 Civic Type-R

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
DC5R all the way buddy...that if you are single.

family man, i would say just get the FD2R..at least u got less to lose compared to a 2 door car.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Agree on wajabiruairlaut... Even Mk5 Golf GTI looks sweet..(price similar to FD2R)
Imagine you yourself a chick, both car came to you, which you choose to get it? hehehe... (Sorry for off topic).

Eric Chen, i read somewhere rear suspension of FN2 using torsion beam wor...can this FN2 rear suspension outperform the independent suspension?
if the sole propose to get a car is to attract chic then i would say both car (DC5 & FD2) are out of question

dinmsab

Jun 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Depends on what kind of chick you're trying to hit on. I know sophisticated chicks who don't date guys who drive auto because auto is for puss...

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Agree on wajabiruairlaut... Even Mk5 Golf GTI looks sweet..(price similar to FD2R)
Imagine you yourself a chick, both car came to you, which you choose to get it? hehehe... (Sorry for off topic).

Eric Chen, i read somewhere rear suspension of FN2 using torsion beam wor...can this FN2 rear suspension outperform the independent suspension?
Hates it when people make statements like that, it's like triggering me flaming button.

1st, why do you buy a performance car? Attract chicks or self satisfaction?

2nd, park a E92 or E90 or E46 next to the Mk5/Mk6, which has more magnetic factor?

I'm not saying that the GTIs are bad cars but your button triggering statements, loosen me screws in my brains

rickarch

Known Member
Sep 16, 2006
Hates it when people make statements like that, it's like triggering me flaming button.

2nd, park a E92 or E90 or E46 next to the Mk5/Mk6, which has more magnetic factor?

I'm not saying that the GTIs are bad cars but your button triggering statements, loosen me screws in my brains
chill la taikor... :thefinger:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5

i agree

if you are man enough you don't need fancy car to attract chicks

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
People who need to show off their cars to attract chicks are people who have to compensate for their small/flacid Dick!:hahaha:

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
needless to say... DC5 type R... there are too many FD2R on the road *plus FD make up FD2R summore...

DC5 = priceless, even without chicks...