What should I do ? EG6 B16A2 with Custom 4 Individual Throttle body

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvntan

Known Member
May 25, 2005
SAUJAN-A
Hi Guys,
2 cheap mechanic (CAMZONE + AH BOY) stolen my stuff and I got pissed and left the place and took back my car. I manage to salvage a few things.

It used to be 4 throttle + ITR modified car parts.

I got a EG6 B16A2 with individual throttle body and stock one. What should I do to get this working ? I just put in my stock b16a2 inside the car. Now I would like to know what should I do ? Tell me ?
I got a 4AGE modified intake manifold of B16A.. Looks really nice but now I don't know what to do with it ? I want to install it coz that's what i paid for .. However now it's stock.

If i do install , tell me the steps can APEXI NEO work ? Apexi Power fc ? Hondata ? and who should I go to get this work ?

By the way the conman are CAMZONE <-- aka CON-ZONE .. You go there they take your gear ratio , they steal u're stuff and put in proton stuff. I'm so pissed loss my KAAZ , Final Drive , My engine also can go missing. This guy just say his friend stole it and say slowly pay me. Which they never did. Always got grandmother story. If you know his shop where it is , I'll go and find them..

Another one is AH BOY <-- nickname... .Really FAT guy who now I heard left to Subang. Melay guy.. Really dishonest. If CAMZONE is weird, AH BOY is even more weird. 3 years took my car. Took my money, took my tein coilovers,aluminium radiator, my ITR head , my Gearbox , gosh ! can you imagine my money i keep pumping and nothing. If u find him let me know. I've got lots of things to settle with this guy.

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
wow......so sorry to heard that bro......my sugesstion.....u need to do some survey on the workshop before u sent your car for mod.....

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Hi Guys,
2 cheap mechanic (CAMZONE + AH BOY) stolen my stuff and I got pissed and left the place and took back my car. I manage to salvage a few things.

It used to be 4 throttle + ITR modified car parts.

I got a EG6 B16A2 with individual throttle body and stock one. What should I do to get this working ? I just put in my stock b16a2 inside the car. Now I would like to know what should I do ? Tell me ?
I got a 4AGE modified intake manifold of B16A.. Looks really nice but now I don't know what to do with it ? I want to install it coz that's what i paid for .. However now it's stock.

If i do install , tell me the steps can APEXI NEO work ? Apexi Power fc ? Hondata ? and who should I go to get this work ?

By the way the conman are CAMZONE <-- aka CON-ZONE .. You go there they take your gear ratio , they steal u're stuff and put in proton stuff. I'm so pissed loss my KAAZ , Final Drive , My engine also can go missing. This guy just say his friend stole it and say slowly pay me. Which they never did. Always got grandmother story. If you know his shop where it is , I'll go and find them..

Another one is AH BOY <-- nickname... .Really FAT guy who now I heard left to Subang. Melay guy.. Really dishonest. If CAMZONE is weird, AH BOY is even more weird. 3 years took my car. Took my money, took my tein coilovers,aluminium radiator, my ITR head , my Gearbox , gosh ! can you imagine my money i keep pumping and nothing. If u find him let me know. I've got lots of things to settle with this guy.
Wow... hey dude good luck on finding your stuff back. Sorry for what happened :rolleyes:

gvntan

Known Member
May 25, 2005
SAUJAN-A
I remembered. His name is (WAN) from CAMZONE. Big Size guy with a GOOTIE. He's a cool dude but he's just a snake. I forgotten tell u one incident. He is helping me sell my engine. He got the customer but I don't want to sell it because of price ( going back and forth ) before he gave me a good price and i give him the custom papers and then he say price change and then he sold the engine and pocket himself. <-- This guy is BAD !!

Ah bOY <-- Melay guy real fat guy just got married (end of 2008 or beginning 2009) Residing in SUBANG .. This guy stole so many people things and got beaten up .. He left his workshop and left my car there. I had to get a tow truck to pull my track car back to another new workshop.

HOrrible.. I don't have luck with proper mechanic.. Always introduce to CHEAP SHADY ones..

Went to expensive ones.. Amoil was okay.. at least they let u know and if u agree on the pricing..

But it's not as bad as TOBY (GT MOTOR) . I got the receipt you see. He over charge people. He sold me a EK B16A compressor for RM2k plus. I do kedai potong. he potong me.. Unbelievable. He put that into my invoice. I told him i don't want it. With that I can buy 7 units. TOBY from GT MOTOR SUNWAY <-- CAREFULL ... shady guy

I even threaten him to post it many years ago but I wasn't active here so didn't bother.. Now I'm letting you know..

Find Ricky / Desmond from N-1 also better ..

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
I wonder why i'm not surprised :biggrin:

gvntan

Known Member
May 25, 2005
SAUJAN-A
No kidding ! they are legendary con-man already in AMPANG. They are widely known for their con-jobs for the camzone brothers.

Should have just whack gao him the other time...

Careful... no money upfront ! remember this

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
I think its GT AUTO, not GT MOTOR

gvntan

Known Member
May 25, 2005
SAUJAN-A
Yes GT AUTO .. Your right ! <-- TOBY ..
Check out my other post. I spend some time writing my experience about them. IT's really horrifying..

If u're using it, always use FORUM as your bullet to share u're experience and spread the word.

Im a comp wizard. If I'm pissed , I'll spend some hours to create. I'll start a petition like TAK NAK LAMPEBERGER for this TOBY and his GT AUTO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi... newbie here

how long does it takes to titaned my ae101.
does it takes a long time bcos i need to used frequently
as my job on service department..

tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience