What is the correct air for semi slick & performance tyres for track???

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Hi guys,

Anyone can input some info? Need to know the actual air that need to input to different tyres when we are on SIC.

1. Semi-Slick - 28-30 air?

2. Performance tyre (AD08/ Federal 595 RS-R) - 30-32 air?

Is the both reading is correct?

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
boils down to the tyre model, car weight and your suspension/camber settings as well. theres no direct recommendation. some testing would need to done to find the setup you like.
also are you looking for hot or cold pressure settings.
for my ad08's I'm currently running about 31psi hot, but still experimenting further.

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
boils down to the tyre model, car weight and your suspension/camber settings as well. theres no direct recommendation. some testing would need to done to find the setup you like.
also are you looking for hot or cold pressure settings.
for my ad08's I'm currently running about 31psi hot, but still experimenting further.
Ic. then I have try, try & try...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Date 15/05/2011

One day my wife complained that my Gen 2 overheat with the temperature reaching the RED Zone. I suspected the radiator fan malfunctioned. So i try to open up the radiator fan assembly to perform trouble shooting.

Precaution
1. Do not perform this while your engine is still hot. Wait until the engine cool down.
2. Remove the key while working. You do not want somebody turn on the engine accidentally.
3. Wiring colour coding.
a) From radiator fan motor: RED = (+)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience