My experience in workshop.

joe_wahidi

Aug 14, 2007
Huh bro.. respect ngan lu le.. 2 hari gua baca thread nih dr mula... psl of cse gua hv some other thgs to do also.. work.. kids.. wife.. and of cse d girlfnd... ha3.. hope d wifey x end up reading this and then switch to muncung mode...

Gua nak recommend lu buat le simple cxlist on wat to do on the legal aspect for benefit of all...

All the best this coming monday...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ok guys....
went to court on last fri...9am sharp i was there...trus they called my name...wah..not bad...really on time....then they ask is there any solution? i said no, they said, ok we proceed with trial......i agreed...so trial will be on 13th August 2010 @ 830am.....it all was completed within 5mins...aiya...summore i took full day leave...wasted only......

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
After read your threads, shit i have missed the opportunites to sue few big companies, one of it was the Honda Service Centre, after service, on the way back petrol was drippin all the way.. and when i parked the car... petrol was flowing like... called up the HSC, tow car came in.. towed my car.. the 2nd day no car to go work.. went by taxi.. and came back to the HSC, the faulty part is due to pin that they put in to FuelFilter , cos of 5 ringgit thingy.. 100k car would hav gone. Was damn pist cos its brand new car and its been towed, i dont hav car to drive to work and i was really worried to max.

Gave the Mechanic Manager a good f**k and ask him to fill full tank, and pay ma taxi fair for RM120.00 if i know this way.. would have done it more nicely.. anyway.. i felt giv him chance since not much things.

2nd time same HSC lost my carpet and claims that, i hav not putting it the carpet, and simply blaiming them. With furiously and angrily, took out my phone and turn on my video, and ask them can u repeaT WORD again, strait they quiet. TOld them do not mess customers things and blame them. Made sure them to replace the whole carpet set, and set it to my door step b4 the weekend.

They came and give, then i paid they're balance. But the 2nd i was really pist cos 2nd time. but neva take any action. Still giving chance.. and not big problem as urs...i can feel how anger a person can be, but salute u bro, u keep it calm , cool and quiet in the first place. And now you teaching him the way... Professionally handled bro.

I really wonder whether I or we will b cool as u or not. Best of luck bro, but civil cases, its wont less 2-3 years to come to an end. You should hire a lawyer, you have more points, and by the 3 years time, you can pay installment and claim all that back from him. As a shop owner, he should hav taken Insurance to cover this, if not DIe DIe lor.

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
lucky u have proof to f**k them...dun worry bro...if they do it next time.....
just argue wid them if its their fault....if they dont wanna admit...just file a case at TTPM (tribunal.) they will know wat to do......

wah really ah up to 2-3 yrs...? so long meh.....but for my case below rm5k claims, im not required to hire a lawyer.....

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
thats the part im not really sure if below 5k and if by own means how.. let me check with my lawyer frends.. and get back to u on that....

Ok got update.. roughly 1year plus seems... shud b fine i guess.. hearing not yet rite? so roughly hearing 6 months from the date submitted seems..

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Ooo..ok pls find out more for me bro....
hearing was last fri...roughly bout 1mth after submission....then another 1mth ++ after hearing for trial.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Same la, nowadays hard to find good service centre la...ever since I stopped going to UMW since warranty expired, cars got lots of problems ever since going to a new outside workshop to service and repair cars...

In 1 month time, I kept going back to that work shop for like 2 times a week to fix a few problems. Problems like coming one after another. Not sure what the hell they did. Still nvm, that maybe I was just unlucky, can't blame them that problems came all at once.

But 1 thing is that, it was my last time going to that workshop cuz of bad service and workmanship. The last time I went, they kinda broke my bonnet handle that holds up the bonnet. They didn't even tell that it was broken but just clip it back. I only came to know when I felt like checking the car one day cuz they lost 2 engine cover screws and blamed that it wasn't there all along when asked them.

Hard to find honest ppl nowadays....they just keep pushing the blame to customers for their own silly mistakes...can't even bear responsibility for their carelessness.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
SF,
yeah...shit happens bro....there was 1 time i went to this accesory shop to rewire my cd player.....then he needed to remove my glove box compartment, when everything completed he placed the compartment back then mumbling to his fren......cos they had difficulties putting the compartment bck....i know they broke the bracket edi......then i went to driver side, i saw a handphone on the corner of my seat....nokia 6 series...the black housing, can slide......i knew it was the installers punye.....so i said to myself.....if he does not notice his phone missing i just rembat the hp only la.....cos he broke my bracket ma.......

but then since im a nicer guy...hehe...i gave his phone back. he glued something to my bracket....when i brought bck my car....& open the compartment, it dropped.....hmmm.....i guess superglue doesnt work.....but wat the hell.....he gains i suffer...wattudu...shit happens....
should have just stfu & kept the phone.....might have bought myself a whole new dashboard by now...if i sold the phone...:)

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...now i know where u found out superglue doesnt work everywhere :biggrin:

i also had a few problems like this la..there was 1 time where 1 of my water pipe bocor...so no choice had to go to the workshop near my house in Johor...the guy replaced with a new hose and charged me rm90 for it..i said wah so exp...he say is good hose mah...ok la like that. after 2 months, the same hose again bocor. lucky i was in mlk that time so pinjam car n go sparepart shop to buy...it only costs RM30....and was in original honda plastic bag summore...when i changed it myself...i saw the hose was dunno wat brand and was cracking on the inside all over.

wanna untung oso dun la untung until like this wat rite?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u should keep the bocor hose then when u go bck to johor, u tell him...wtf hose is this? china mali ah? thats y...id rather go to spare part shop to buy the stuff if i know the culprit....if no choice i will tell my foreman to buy it for me.........now he knows.....if the parts faulty & needs change he will tell me to go buy myself....the spare part shop only across the road...

make sure u keep some black tape (the ones u use on the door, electrical tape) in your car...so in future if the hose bocor & could be DIY, u just tape the hole...tilll u get to spare part shop & buy the hose....

PS...tell the fella....if rm90 can get SAMCO hoses already.....not the rubber ones....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well, I guess you didn't do that cuz u know urself well bro. U r not the kind who would do such things and sleep soundly at home after that...there will be guilt start inside of us.

But surely know a lot of ppl can do it and yet sleep well at night. All sorts of ppl in this world la but hard to get honest mechs anymore...but once I find one, will really appreciate it and guarantee my car will always send there for him (or her, if got such hot sexy mechs haha!) :rofl: to care.

Nvm la bro, u do good, will be blessed with good things as well...what goes around comes around la :top:

have always believe in that :wink:

Anyway, why dun cancel leave and go back to work half day? :rofl:

Still now have to wait till august pula...so long man.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yup bro....your rite...
cos that time wanted to go to work, but since i finished all my work on thurs...so must as well rest at home...ended up i went to my mech to change my plug cables & fuel filter haha....

yalor...wattudu......msian mahkamah ma.......

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...that time never think about sebat that workshop in johor mah...now once kena aredy will never go back that workshop aredy loh. because of RM90 the workshop miss 1 customer...i say thats his loss...lucky he dint kena u or not sure kena court case liau :biggrin: . august is oni 1 month away...time to prepare loh. that time a lot of things can do to yr monster aredy

SF...ppl do business long long will almost always play dirty 1...sometimes is cos wanna untung more...sometimes is cos business no good n they know u wont come back 1...so they sebat u kau kau loh. something like 1 nite stand la heheheh. i agree with u about it being hard to find good honest mech...rare species. sexy mechs? spesis pupus la...if got sure a lot of dudes go 1 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yalor..lucky neva happened to me....if not i ask the fella cme down all the way to KL for court case haha....but its only rm90, forget it la rite.....
aiya..only if i win the rm5k......nothing much could be done wid that money...but at least something better than nothing rite......

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Damage compensation = RM 5,000

Satisfaction / Revenge = Priceless

*for everything else, there's MasterCard :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Car specifications isn't available, just some spy shots here to fill your day. Happy '(00)ing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience