My experience in workshop.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
To clear you guys doubt about the battery water.....

1st...the water inside the bottle is not ACIDIC...is just distilled, unmineralized water. It's does not harm....

2nd, the battery water will become acidic when electrolysis happens.
Read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead-acid_battery

In the case of a wet cell battery, the liquid (battery water) is known as an electrolyte.

From my knowledge , the lead acid battery contains 6 plates each producing 2V so 6 by 2 is 12 so you get a total of 12V. You can see this because you have 6 filling holes for the battery water.

The reason that distilled water is used because normal waters contains too much mineral and other substances that might make the battery to under perform and causing the electrolysis process to be unstable or not at a high efficiency.

Last edited:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hehehe im located in cheras bro..workshop is about 10mins from my place..near mines shopping mall...recently completed 2 cars:
1- silvia s13 (tree colapsed on it in front of customer!!) in 2-color scheme (white n black)
2- evo4 convert evo6 in custom 2-tone pearl from R34 skyline

currently working on a celica..completing very soon (probably dis weekend)

call/sms 019-3097725 (fazid)

arturo...
yeah i was thinking of that as well.....
bajet Rm1k for interior, rm2k for exterior, rm1k for engine, rm1k for wife...
haha....habis lor....

fazidk
where yr lcoation?

shawida

Nov 3, 2006
ok guys....
went to court on last fri...9am sharp i was there...trus they called my name...wah..not bad...really on time....then they ask is there any solution? i said no, they said, ok we proceed with trial......i agreed...so trial will be on 13th August 2010 @ 830am.....it all was completed within 5mins...aiya...summore i took full day leave...wasted only......
13 august ka..damn..can't wait to hear the result of the trial..I think during that time ramadhan already...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Danz, keep it up.....support you...DO you have FB?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
yup bro....dah start puasa...win or lose, i dont care....
but thanks to all that supported me all this while......
no sir, i thank you for keeping on fighting, it gives me hope dat sum of our systems do work justly:adore:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Danz,
remember last time got ask u about the guy pic, who bang ur car?
no update from his pic?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
gudluck...

trial during fasting months....huhuhu

Rex551

Known Member
Sep 11, 2009
Penang
Good Luck Bro....

Whatever the Judge says, you have our wishes. Not everybody will have the patience and guts to take this matter up through our legal system...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Coming this mid December to Shah Alam is a car show that needs no introduction. Originated in the US, The Hot Import was the largest automotive lifestyle and performance show that has branched out to South East Asia through a partnership based in Jakarta. Hot Import Nights Indonesia had already been touring the major towns and cities in the country for some years now and will now...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience