ZTH Miri Members

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yip_cheng said:
monster chap lap?no eh...i think he moved to pujut...coz my fren prelude do at there..

Move to pujut?? can u get the location??

i drive suzuki grand vitara.. i think need to find ready made then custom fit to my ride eh.. anyways.. thanks!

erm..not sure bout it..coz im not familiar with pujut area..u can try to ask someone lo..sorry shay..

fletcheru said:
price does not necessary reflect quality...

just becareful

yup, u are rite.but sometimes there are also same cases which is price expensive but quality, low.

yip_cheng said:
erm..not sure bout it..coz im not familiar with pujut area..u can try to ask someone lo..sorry shay..

owhhh haha nvm.later i check.survey the area.whahaaa

vitara??? .......maybe also lo but i've seen one vitara near my workplace here also got body kit wan oo......whita colour.....not yours i hope.....hehhe if not urs go and open his la muahaha j/k

shay said:
owhhh haha nvm.later i check.survey the area.whahaaa

shay survey liaw tell me ah....hehe i wan to know where also....thn no need waste money go kch buy

pujut got lots of hot chicks.

yip_cheng said:

yip_cheng u know how much they normally charge for custom made????

erm..i think depends on the design lo..if "bunga bunga" must be expensive lor...

yeah.. the vitara u said is modified by bao seng.. later i am going there and ask the boss.. hehe.. i am thinking of modifying mine like tat vitara too.. hehe

yip_cheng said:
erm..i think depends on the design lo..if "bunga bunga" must be expensive lor...

haha if can ask them cut one ZTH logo there later.....huiyooooo :emoticon_U:

devil_j said:
yeah.. the vitara u said is modified by bao seng.. later i am going there and ask the boss.. hehe.. i am thinking of modifying mine like tat vitara too.. hehe

wow bao sheng again thn that lau pan must be very lihai wan o heheh
but look at his arena also know liaw lo.....i think the first arena in miri to mod till got bodykit wan....hehhe

fletcher u: y issit that it has to be i intro? why dun both share info 1st.

jii6050: ya from pujut 1 - 7 . many. u try go jogging and u will see lots playing badminton at their front gate. I've seen few really hot mamas spraying snow wash on their rides.

by the way eric yap dig grandmas with his rx7.

ui seh... hot mamas come oso got... hahaha...

busy working la bro adamkuek... whr got time to go around hunting for hot chicks

adamkuek said:
fletcher u: y issit that it has to be i intro? why dun both share info 1st.

jii6050: ya from pujut 1 - 7 . many. u try go jogging and u will see lots playing badminton at their front gate. I've seen few really hot mamas spraying snow wash on their rides.

hahha adam.....those playing badminton are they under 15 wan o??? :confused_smile:
wow i stay at luak and just for the sake of those chicks i have to go pujut 1 jog till pujut 7 muahahah

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom