The 4agze Forum

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
wah......1.2 bar.....sure honda will eat smoke....:biggrin:
yuup...u can ask mr shahrulae101.yeah im using 4agze.1.1bar boost.175.98whp.dyno at amoil sunway.
1.1 bar = 176 ps, so I assume 1.2 bar = 180/190 or 200 ps ? You sure Honda will eat smoke with that kind of figure ? Depends lar, which Honda you meet.:laugh:

Don't mean to criticize, guys. It's just that there's really some very fast Hondas out there.

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
yes, i respect Vtecs also. damn fast. tats y they rule in group B

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
:listen:..wah..sc14 in!!!

perrggh!!! no more :slug::driver:

Bump: :listen:..wah..sc14 in!!!

perrggh!!! no more :slug::driver:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
piping is done.

only problem is, when im go full pedal, engine will choke at 5k pm. If i slowly rev to 60-70% throttle, i dont get that problem. any ideas? Vacuum or fuel supply problem?

i just removed my emanage and going to test it now.

Bump: No choke after removing emanage. its either emanage cant be fully used with 4agze OR i didnt set enuf fuel supply in the Maps.

oh well, wont be needing emanage anymore..... might just sell it off

Last edited:

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
:listen:..no need e-,manage???

so meaning youre running on std setting .. on SC14...can go.. 1.2 bar???

interesting.. findings!!!:driver:..keep up the RND...:idea:

Bump: :listen:..no need e-,manage???

so meaning youre running on std setting .. on SC14...can go.. 1.2 bar???

interesting.. findings!!!:driver:..keep up the RND...:idea:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
yes, standard ECU going 1.2 bar at the moment, thats only almost 50% full pedal. Im sure it will go more than that. Going to improve my cooling system first. Still using stock top IC but going to add water spray.

will try on drag track tomorrow. will be going against few SC's and Vtecs.

I only get the power dip at 5800 rpm, but that's ok after i warmed up the engine. im still wondering what caused that.

Last edited:

LEVIN30

Known Member
Jun 11, 2007
Beware of some vtecs out there with 4throttle too...

How did u guys get the boost up to 1.2 bar?

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
Beware of some vtecs out there with 4throttle too...

How did u guys get the boost up to 1.2 bar?
Upgrade your charger

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
whats the standard boost cut for stock ECU? 1 bar?

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
miriguy..why dont you use the gsrt injectors..390cc.mine was using that before. and to eliminate the belt slippage problem, have anyone went to the toothed belting system like those u.s muscle car blowers because using sc14 which is bigger and heavier to turn and larger crank pulley used summore for sure it will slip.imho, using stock crank pulley also u can still achieve good amount of power due to the higher capacity of sc14 pumping and u didnt increase the parasitic loss (higher loss and heavier engine during the high end) compared when u are using the larger crank pulley..ur engine exactly not as rev happy as before.good cooling might settle the heat problem..front mount is better than top mount but piping routing must be done with minimal curves and bents.lag will be there but not too severe and for sc14 its minor..and u will gain more cool air =more power....i have done sc14 with 9" sc crank pulley, need to modify water pump pulley, super small sc pulley..1.5 bar...the torque awesome but higher revs not that good and after a few test run belting slipped but after change back to normal crank and sc pulley the difference not so much and sc tahan longer and at higher revs is much better although the torque not as good as modded one..btw was using the air-water custom i/c..that was the time where i think everything bigger is better, but not all true about it..sometimes we need smaller things to be better:nurse:.......my 0.000005 cents

Last edited:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
thanks for your good information. belt slippage is going to be a problem, but im going to drag once a week, and not more than 5 times, shud be ok. just today i was tuning using emanage at the drag track, i think i dragged more than 5 times (0-300/400 metres). after 1 hour, my belt slipped (at high rev of course).

tooth belting. have u done that? Its similar to timing belt right? I heard its dangerous and could spoil those pulleys. what do you think? im using an oversized pulley btw.

from my R&D, i think using a piggyback ECU is better than stock ECU. I managed to go 1.2bar with stock ECU but i can feel abit of knocking. at least using Emanage, i can adjust the injectors. Now there is no more knocking but the 3rd gear seems lean. Thats how it is with GZE gearbox i heard. Anyone changed to 20v gearbox?

as for intercooler, i dont see any problem with top mount stock ic. but im going to mod a water spray on top of it. just some experiment.

as for injectors, i read that my 365cc can handle up to 200bhp. but recommended to change. im looking to upgrade to 7MGTE 440cc injectors.

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
yes..maybe 450cc vr4 injectors suits you because you have the emanage to tune the fuel for bigger injector and plenty of duty cycle left for it.i use the 390cc injectors from gsrt due to no piggyback to tune my fuel if i use large capacity injectors only relying to the fpr..so throughout the powerband were not optimum but at least i eliminated the knocking problem at the higher range of rpm.My example for the toothed belting system.

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
those kits are beautiful. which injector is better? those from 7MGTE (440cc), or VR4 (450cc). or evo (510cc)? which is easier to mod?

i can feel my injectors are at maximum when i drag. Boost wasnt increasing. Maybe its my stock gearbox. Whats the recommended gearbox? those from Blacktop will do? C50 or C56?

anyone ever mod tooth belting system?

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
merry christmas to ZTH members of all races!

has anyone ever tune/service/replace the 5th injector at the intake pipe?

Last edited:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
Happy New Year to ZTH members.

Update, i have upgraded my injectors to 7MGTE 440cc. Its a direct fit for 4AGZE. Going to test again today.

Also in the middle of modifying the ST205 W2A IC to fit 4AGZE. Anyone has done that?

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
i would like to use w2a also from 3sgte...but where can i find the water pump? any resource? i have done before a custom cooling coil and using marine submersible 12vdc waterpump to transfer the water from tank to the i/c through a condensor..quite effective but not reliable that pump..where can get the water pump from 3sgte?

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
Turbo10

could you show us your modification?
I bought the ST205 W2A IC but how do i mod?

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
how can i show coz now i already went for turbo setup..much2 more satisfied

Bump: how can i show coz now i already went for turbo setup..much2 more satisfied

Bump: sorry..i already converted to turbocharger..i'll check back old files if there's any

Bump: sorry..i already converted to turbocharger..i'll check back old files if there's any

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
I have solved the problem. it was the boost cut. Cut off at 15psi. Removed it with E-manage and tune the fuel. No more problem already.

Bump: I have solved the problem. it was the boost cut. Cut off at 15psi. Removed it with E-manage and tune the fuel. No more problem already.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Mod sifus... Just want to ask your opinion on this...

I have a wira 1.6 Aeroback with Promote Bumper... Currently using APM Sport Springs but it is too low...

So was wondering if changing to Eibach Prokit would it solve the issue above? I know the comfort would be much better...

Or changing to Adjustables a better option? You get the height and comfort? The other day I went to Kakimotor.com and they recommend me to get HWL, and claim it can be as comfortable as Eibach... is this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience