SSO 2dot5 KL 2005

Yeah man... I saw so many photographers, but none on ZTH! WHat is this!

I have some photos

Guys, I have some photos of the event that nite.
Go to this url

InitialD, thanks for the pics, but this thread is for the SSO Time Attack event la... hahahaha...

aikz? that photos not SSO leh, its drift challenge :D anwayyz, who else got photos wor?? i was driving so no photos... :'(

wheiiii.....no SSO TA also :( ....anybody got pics?? owh yeah i say a lady on the track using a pro type of camera wonder who is she working for :D

crazykid said:
wheiiii.....no SSO TA also :( ....anybody got pics?? owh yeah i say a lady on the track using a pro type of camera wonder who is she working for :D

that must be Ann, Rocco champ Mickey's wife... calling for Rocco Champ, Mickey!!! Congratulations bro, you have done it finally after numerous tree hugging session.. it was all worth it, YOU ARE THE CHAMP!

canken2 said:
that must be Ann, Rocco champ Mickey's wife... calling for Rocco Champ, Mickey!!! Congratulations bro, you have done it finally after numerous tree hugging session.. it was all worth it, YOU ARE THE CHAMP!

He is definitely the man to beat. Hammond better watch out for him.

owh, so the girl with the profressional look camera is mickey's wife! cool, who is mickey by the way?? the blue MR2 ar?? and where are the pics? takkan no one else took pictures rite?? i saw so many photographers wor that day... :(

MK84 said:
Hehe on the contrary, I was checking out the Reckless MR-S, see how they plonk the 3S-GTE in there.

and i thought you wanna ask their expertise to 'do' your car!!

inline engine!!!!

pictures ! the thread is worthless without pictures ;)

ps. did you 'caress' the reckless car, ah?

woah...kesian, i also forgot about the JPGT chiqz on display man.....ahaha..terus go home after the SSO, ehehhe :P wasted larrr :(

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom