Satria GTi Owner Headcount

Hmm 100k. So around 33k for each person. I was thinking of around half that amount... I guess still way too expensive for me lah, the event being so big like that. Unless youre running a Satria lol. Light karting maybe still possible.

Cause I heard once they were renting out MME race cars for like RM15-20k excluding additional maintenance components and running costs. But those were civics and satrias I think... and I guess at the end of the day everything will add up to quite a bit also.

Cant help it, even Karamjit Singh who was on par with the top rally drivers of the world that time didnt get enough support... the only way really is to join private competitions, especially karting.

Last edited:
Tempting but a lot of money involved huh. Are u participating shadowfax ?

Still supporting funds for Msian football team to overseas, why dont they switch to supports motorsports event in this country, stupid G :thumbsdown: :sigh:

Is it true that our GTi seats cost RM8k brand new if we were to buy from Proton ? Front and rear of course. Sounds ridiculous tho ....

yeah mizi...new items from proton, especially GTi spareparts, memang mahal.

update on MME race this year - the team that my cousin is running is short of fund! they need around 15-20k for tyres and wear and tear parts, just in case. the car - a lotus elise - is ready! and they are short of one driver!!!!

so zeroed, if you have someone interested to get their company's name on one of the frontrunners (their lap time is really competitive!), tell me quick! this might be your chance!

i'm not fit to drive this year. and i dont see where i can find the money in such a short period of time....by next week oooo...and today's FRIDAY!!!!

and regarding the license, it can be done - we'll still do it the right way, with panel doctor and answer the test, but we'll do it quickly....they'll give u a book with regards to track rules...can copy, i think during exam..but its not that hard loo...

so how? anyone with 20k to burn??!!

Guys, sorry for the late reply, i 'll be in MME as a time keeper for my team. NA garage. For renting cars and what so ever you could go to taman mayang to seek for advice from my mechanic. If you guys remember, 2004,05,and 06 MME type B , Danville Motorspot was the winner, and NA garage is the one that build up the car for him. The car is still in the garage, if anybody interrested could see the car in the garage. Or you could check it out in the blog.

Team NA Garage

cheh...macam jual barang lak mamat nih....heheheh....

ok.....last news. who ever wants a free advertisement, 12 hours non - stop, in one of the most prestiguos motorsports event in the country AND willing to burn RM10k for it..............call NOW 012 919 0213....

the car is exige actually....

update!

SUPER-URGEBT BASIS!!

IF YOU OR YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE OR A COMPANY THAT IS WILLING TO SPEND RM 10K IN ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER ADVERTISING MEDIUM NOWADAYS - MOTORSPORTS RACING!,HIS/THE COMPANY'S NAME WILL BE DISPLAYED ON ONE OF THE FRONT CONTENDER IN THIS YEAR'S MME ENDURANCE RACE, 25 AUGUST 2007 IN SEPANG INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT.

IT WILL BE A MASSIVE, NON-STOP,PRIME-TIME ADVERTISING IN FRONT OF MAJOR MEDIAS, VIPs, POLITICIANS, BUSINESSMEN/WOMEN,POTENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS AND THOUSANDS, MAYBE MILLIONS OF MOTORSPORTS ENTHUSIASTS WHICH WILL BE ATENDING THE EVENT OR IF NOT WATCHING IT LIVE ON NATIONAL TV.............PLUS!PLUS!PLUS!

1) PIT ENTRANCE DURING PRACTICE SESSIONS, QUALIFYING AND RACE DAY..

2) AND AFTER THE RACE, TEST YOUR DRIVING SKILLS TO THE LIMIT ON THE LOTUS EXIGE - YES! THE PURE RACE-BRED MACHINE THAT WILL DETERMINE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BOY AND A MAN...

IMAGINE THE EXPOSURE!!

IMAGINE THE OPPORTUNITY - BRING YOUR CAMERA AND CAPTURE THIS PROBABLY ONE-IN-A LIFETIME CHANCE TO WITNESS A TEAM WITH A VERY SOLID POTENTIAL TO BE ONE OF THE MAJOR CONTENDER IN OUR MOTORSPORTS INDUSTRY...

fuh...that's quite a good campaign line, dont u think, guys?heheheheh...
it has finally come to the last 24 hours, guys. just trying my luck....

remember the number to call - 012 919 0213. tq guys...

lerr..........no one since yesterday..........................

looks like i wont be driving the lotus this year...hiskh....and from what i heard, the 3rd driver is a guy who came up with 50k worth of sponsorship! good for the team laa..

but this anak orang kaya donno how to drive manual..................................
errr....he drives an M3 (smg, of course)and doesnt know how to operate a manual tranny car!see?heheheheh....malaysia bulih...

enough said. and yes, again, this time for real (God's willing...) i'm letting my baby go.....................................................see cars for sale.

and i can feel my heart breaking...........................................................

Hah ? Gosh, selling ? Guess the most veteran yet very energetic mr rahiman is going to let go his baby. Gosh, gila sad weyh. Haih, I wonder what will happen to this thread after u got urself another baby, sure like fish without water.What happend actually ? Or u decided to lay ur hands behind the wheel of 147 ?

Ur rims swap with my stock ones la, I top up.

not the italian beauty. too many grudges.and nothing happened, actually. need the space, i guess. and a statement of who i have become, maybe....to those who ditched me...left me...didnt believe in me...yaa! may be that's it. but i pray to God to keep me away from being takbur and bongkak....

see loan first. dont wanna say much lah...company still new - not even one year. i wonder if they may consider....

not that i dont wanna swap. wanna see first whether there's anyone that appreciates it as much as i do....

the car i intend to buy, got 8 PDRM summonses!huish...ni dah sama taraf dgn bas yg terjun gaung nih...

but its in immaculate ...pristine....superb......mammamiyya....huiyyoooo
hah tu la dia punya condition.
mileage only 50k km.....
car enthusiast owner...imported new...one owner....

i wont leave my friends....you guys are a bunch of guys that i respect so much...even though most of you are younger than me, i can see that we can go along so well and i believe that is because we have that respect towards each other....

can i still merapu here even though i'm not anymore a GTi owner.....

Hala, "can i still merapu here even though i'm not anymore a GTi ower", ur most welcome la, please do contribute more info and knowledge to this thread, we youngsters need it eheheh. Rilly sad to see one by one letting go their car when Im almost done my restoration.

But I think the description aint enough, I dont even smell what type of car u'll be getting, but must be monster la I guess got 8 PDRM saman for speeding and modding and drifting on road ahahah.

mizi,s icon(?) still green? oi wat happened?everytime i log in you are here...
heheheh....get a life bro...

really hope loan can go thru without so much fuss....

guys...can we do a petition - get as many signature as possible to a suggestion or some suggestions of who is qualified to steer proton back to life? then we find a way to get it thru to PM and at the same time aired on national tv.. what say you guys?

it sounds impossible.that's why i wanna try...

I rarely switch off my pc, tu pun once in a month kot, so I keep logged in forever while surfing eventho not infront of pc. Dont worry Im not that computer freak ahahahaha.

Ur car rilly has lotsa goodies la kan, I wish I had that amount of money to do up my car after this, I wish la. Lemme know if u changed ur mind about the rims aite =)

p/s : still hunting for seats thats why still around here, nothing to do pun on weekend and new sem just started so no assigments ...

Eh gtishadowfax selling car, too?

Im sure you'll miss the GTi lots lah like I have. Its just so nice to drive, its like the car suits itself to you rather than you suit yourself to the car.
But we agreed someday down the road of life we'll buy another SGTi right, just to keep? Hehe.

Mizi. Still havent organized the yamcha session ah? My busy time is about to arrive also. :(

missing her already..........

my cousin offer sambung bayar.but he cant afford to top up.he can only setel the balance with the finance....so, its like i can still drive it for lepas gian when balik kampung, but i wont be getting any extra cash.

i need the cash to do up my new ride a bit....its a bit on the expensive side..
tak mau la pakai barang cikai2....sigh...

if i sell myself, i'll definitely loose it permanently.....thinking of it also makes my heart stops....hissshhh...

how aa? i wish i have the money to have both...

Yo bro, wanna ask something bout GTi....
the floor of the front part (driver n front passenger's leg rest) vibrates all the time, sometimes it vibrates when i'm driving slowly, sometimes, even going fast or high on rpm, it still vibrates.....
Was wondering wat's d problem.....i was thinking tat it might have something to do with engine or drive shaft....

Any advice? Thanks

mizi - how are u willing to top up?how's the condition of your rims and tyres?
call / sms me laa...012 919 0213. i lost everybody's number. i lost my phone! bought a new one.my wife bought a new one too and kept her old phone in the drawer.last friday, she lost the new phone!in the office!!apa punya bangsa la....u tell me...would we have the heart to take our own colleagues' belongings? she said she knew who did it.oh, yes...by the way...its a brand new 6110 navigator!original.i think these kinda people are sick la..government office some more...low mentality...you guys should hear the stories she brings back every day....about her coleagues...hopefully she wont turn into one of those.....sigh!!!

i'm waiting for a perfect day to confront the guy. just hope that he's damn stupid and uses the phone for his own....

bro hitsugayat - better go and do a thorough check up at workshop where they can lift your car and check. the best is to go to authorised proton mechanics coz they'll know how a good proton should be in original condition.

anybody in favour for an R3 carbon fibre roof spoiler?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom