Satria GTi Owner Headcount

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Woooo....i got 4g93 <<<<< there and also under hood...LOL

Thx to Brother steve

well, according to Wan(PZ)with the quotation he gave me last year, from stock standard, bikin habis till engine blueprint...can get around 185hp...but not so sure whether its on wheel or crank...

and what about 4G93 MIVEC? is there such a thing?if there is then no point struggling with my standard 4G93. might as well change to mivec and get it done from there...at least we have a newer platform to begin with...seriously, guys, is there such a thing??

Alamak, theres two monsters owner Abang Man pulak in this thread ....

ManOfWar and gtishadowfax.

4g93 mivec ? Ada laa. But its a hybrid la, ur block with mivec head. Less costly than engine transplant and 93 modding. If thats the case, Lekalo is the man u gotta ask. His previous 93Mivec pawn many performance cars for breakfast hahahaha.

hahahah....manada install PZ full exhaust system. all rojak wan. PZ 4-2-1 + marco bullet + std centre piping + R3 muffler...orang sengkek punya setup...heheh...

hmm...anyone knows what mivec head consist of? and what advantage does it have against our std head? can just plug and play or have to mod? and does it come in one type only, or got blacktop/RS type and others as well? andthe most important thing is how much? and does it need port / polish or is it that powerful in its standard condition?

banyak nyer tanya...but if can play with those type R's....then its worth every cent...heheheh....

and ...durability, of course.......cant afford to blow the engine la...or lubang the piston...ngeri ooo...

Alamak, theres two monsters owner Abang Man pulak in this thread ....

ManOfWar and gtishadowfax.

hehe...thats why la i declare myself no monster...only punny lil toyol

shadowfax...if not mistaken mivec comes in 2 version. normal & MD version. the MD is more for economy..so less powerful. but then u need to get the head & wiring together..unless u have a standalone unit to activate the mivec.

there are few SGTi members using mivec hybrid. frankly speaking the bottom block is the one that churns power, the mivec head only help optimize every bit throughout the whole rpm range...givving better revving & response. reliability wise so far dun see much prob with those using it except not many venture into this hybrid theory...prolly bcoz of the $$$$ & hassle to get the head,wirings & mechanic to do it.....afterall...its an experimental mods

just my 2 cents

hey guys....Mind me to ask something tat not concern abt GTI?hehe...

Do you guys know where to buy the ZTH sticker?interested to get it :)

hi,
anyone got any 93 heads to sell? complete with cams, lifters and valves.

thomas...ksp power @ sunway is /was selling the stickers...but now out of stock lar...someone msg tom and tell him to replenish the stock...

MaNofwar...means that if i have letsay e-manage,it can be used to activate the mivec?...........its the "bukak,tutup"right...when u say activate?

theres one guy selling mivec head w intake manifold @ RM1300. U think can buy? but he say got to make one connection(or something like that...)at the ECU in order to make the mivec operational....is this what u were saying - if there's a standalone unit?

and your 4 - 1 extractor....its R3 izit?...do you know who made these for R3?
i just found out la....it seems like i've spent ridiculous amount of money on ridiculously - priced - goods, that is locally made...and the price should be lower laaa......any R3 guys to rectify?? like those CF engine cover - eneos selling @ RM500 plus if i'm not mistaken....the muffler, i bought for RM490....gosh.if only i knew earlier..............................................the gear knobs,spoiler....

oh ya ...i bought one CF spoiler...straight from factory...guess where the factory is?

it is damn expensive in the market...these are the people who support motorsports, yet....why do they have to price it so high? its local made and its suppose to be cheaper, so that everybody can enjoy good motorsports products.

we are burdened by the highly-priced imported parts/accessories, and now these guys, one of our own....harrrrggghhhh!!!!

the factory is like 2 hours away from proton (pusat kecemerlangan..?) . toll + petrol + production cost, can it be logically priced at RM500 plus for a thin piece of carbon fibre with the length of approximately sekaki....the engine cover..???

macamana motorsports nak maju?..or maybe they wanna make it motorsports for rich people only??...say...."tengku - tengku" only...???!! F*#k!

last but not least gtishadowfax..the person who made R3 camshaft also near with their Pusat Kecemerlangan.......very2 near...

MaNofwar...means that if i have letsay e-manage,it can be used to activate the mivec?...........its the "bukak,tutup"right...when u say activate?

theres one guy selling mivec head w intake manifold @ RM1300. U think can buy? but he say got to make one connection(or something like that...)at the ECU in order to make the mivec operational....is this what u were saying - if there's a standalone unit?

e-manage alone cannot support coz its just piggy back. unless u get the mivec head with the wirings & ecu...then u can do it without standalone unit. unless ur willing to replace the brain with microtech, motec etc.

just my 2 cents

from what i knew is, some people use the rpm shift lamp to activate the mivec..

u can set at the controller at certain2 rpm...i dont know la how they do the wiring...bcos mivec head onli need 12Volt power to activate it..

hehe..just my 0.0000002 cents...

hah...tu la pasal....everything is made locally, yet the price is so high....sigh...i know the quality and i have nothing to complaint but...be reasonable la...

now i have lobang for defected / reject CF products, but have to wait 2-3 months, coz cannot bring out so often...not those teruk teruk reject one...a little bit onli... sometimes u wont notice laa..

now , i'm wearing CF spoiler...please dont flame as "barang panas"...ok?

last but not least gtishadowfax..the person who made R3 camshaft also near with their Pusat Kecemerlangan.......very2 near...

hi boost, mind to enlighten further this person is in glenmarie or shah alam? :regular_smile:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom