Satria GTi Owner Headcount

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
:regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

maybe R3 guys lost interest already...

its malaysia, guys. like it or not, one day we have to admit that malaysian motorsports culture is not gonna get the support that it deserved - either from the gomen or private sector....

how far can we go, even if we are motorsports die-hard fans, thats willing to sacrifice everything in the name of motorsports....??

bila semuanya, termasuk sukan (especially sukan bermotor)pun dipolitikkan...

ehh....i dont really count it b4....but when i on my way back to my hometown from kl using highway...If i drives fast...RM80 for 300km...DAmn...so scary man....Is it consider common or over ady?

RM 80 for 300 km is a bit kau. in fact it's very kau. Mine doing about RM 70 - 75 for 350km with cat taken off on 2" inside pipping. Again depend on how you drive la. if always rev till 6k.. then sure makan kau kau lo

Since my fuel meter kaput, i have no idea how much fuel can go in on empty, as my car always empty on fuel. =)

maybe R3 guys lost interest already...

its malaysia, guys. like it or not, one day we have to admit that malaysian motorsports culture is not gonna get the support that it deserved - either from the gomen or private sector....

how far can we go, even if we are motorsports die-hard fans, thats willing to sacrifice everything in the name of motorsports....??

bila semuanya, termasuk sukan (especially sukan bermotor)pun dipolitikkan...

agree with u...no need to think on future..just look a little bit at karamjit..he didnt get any sponsor from 'G' for wrc..he have to do some show and collect some money to make sure he can participate for next yr race...kesian la dia...

true bro...a lot more drop-outs that we dont know - the main reason is sponsorship...

whats the point competing in sports that physically chalenging, like soccer, rugby, athletics...we just dont have the size. look at akmal rizal standing beside a china player last nite, he's a damn talented player, but he cant move because they are bigger...

and whats the point of sponsoring the sky dive in the north pole? a solo sail around the world that's not completed? and who was there beside our everest climber when he's half-dead?and the most wasting that our gomen did and still doing is sending our sportsmen to train overseas and to build a sports facility overseas....

isnt it enuff what we have here?we have world class facility here, but the achievement? zero!

zaman dato ghani minhat, the late mokhtar, arumugam dulu apa ada? even south korea feared us that time...

i still remember watching pestabola merdeka final between malaysia and south korea, and we won.....i remember how proud we were then. stadium merdeka was full...and lotsa banner saying "super mokh..", "super aru.." and a lot more...

apa aku merapu nih..?

no, the point is why cant they think like we think - to give full support to motorsports - we have the skill and size does not matter! as long as you have the money, you can have the latest in technology and the fastest machine competing...its that simple...

may be its too simple and it never crossed"smart" people's mind like them...

and we dont have to have too many sportsmen draining the budget - we can afford just to have a few world class athletes, that really make us proud..

look at trinidad and tobago...they have only one good sprinter. but that one guy and their whole small nation could stand proud in the eyes of the world...

hmm..the reason y we dont have that kind of budget is coz they (G) only fulfill their pocket and didnt thing about us yg kerdil ini....

pokok pangkalnya UNTUNG...they thougt that motorsport doesnt give any profit to them...either for our country or their own pocket...

sure la kuman going....kaki track maa...heeheheheh...wud luv to join, but sadly top priority matters come first....(my wife nak bersalin...huhuhuhu)

Aiyak. Missed.

I would have went, seriously. :(

Hows the yamcha plan going?

track day was fun...despite few stoppages due to cars going into gravel & oil spillages on the track.
lots of track prep cars...
hope to see more on the tracks

ya la...bila mau TT??

c'mon guys. pick a place.suggest a place.with ample parking hopefully.can park side by side.then take picture.hehehehe....

got one place. seksyen 9 shah alam. there's one mamak there. and one tomyam - food quite nice (nite circle).awek cun pun ramai.sejuk sket mato...hehehehe

Top Bottom