SATRIA ECU LOCATION

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

delphinium

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
Visit site
try sit on the front passenger seat, move the sit further back maximum, move the plastic cover near the door, pull the floor carpet a bit, u cud see bunch of wires connected to the ECU. if u take out the glove compartment str8 away oso u can see liao.

correct me if i'm wrong. thanks.

MrBinn

Feb 21, 2005
Kuching, Sarawak
Visit site
hmmmmm, I have taken out the glove compart ment a few times already but never see the ecu. Mine is 1.3 GLi satria. Can see a bunch of wires coming through the firewall from the engine only.

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
oh...thats strange...i'm drivin a satria n my ecu is there as delphinium said...after opening the plastic cover near the door...u should look with ur head on the floor while lookin to the upper part...u'll see a metal box inside...with lots of cable reed there...three reeds i think...if u open the glove compartment...u can actually see the blower n cooling coil only... :) :) :)

criculation

Jan 29, 2004
Kyoto , Japan.
www.teenrave.org
Originally posted by drexchan@Feb 28 2005, 03:14
aiyah!! it's below the ash tray lar... take out the floor console and you will see it.
if you not sure then dont claim that you know , the center console is the alarm box not the computer box ...

delphinium already say at the pessenger side , the wheel arch carpet have to pull then only can see maaa ..

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Originally posted by criculation+Feb 28 2005, 18:56 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (criculation @ Feb 28 2005, 18:56 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drexchan@Feb 28 2005, 03:14
aiyah!! it's below the ash tray lar... take out the floor console and you will see it.
if you not sure then dont claim that you know , the center console is the alarm box not the computer box ...

delphinium already say at the pessenger side , the wheel arch carpet have to pull then only can see maaa .. [/b][/quote]
ok.. i made a mistake. I am sorry. I was just intended to help. <_<

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Would like to ask, my car AC is giving my symptoms that it won't engage properly. There are 2 scenarios to describe my issues:

1.) When outside is damn hot, the compressor clutch will stop working all of the sudden and blows hot air. It's random and it can be rectified if i turn on and off the A/C system.
2.) At high fan speed, the compressor clutch will stop working at random timing.

So far the things i did to try and fix it:
1.) Replace the freon filters
2.) Replace...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience