squecking sound on satria bonet

cik_yat

Known Member
Aug 31, 2006
Miami
wandianagarageinc.blogspot.com
anybody hav experience hear a sound from satria bonet? sound like "klog..klog".. comes when car moving on unsmooth road. please somebody help me!!

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
maybe one of the screws that clamps the top part of the bonnet is loose.
or could be your bonnet clamp.
could be something under the hood knocking the bonnet.
could be something in the engine bay thats loose

Im not sure, just banging out some possibilities...

cik_yat

Known Member
Aug 31, 2006
Miami
wandianagarageinc.blogspot.com
ur bonet not tight properly when close.. adjust ur lock.. and maybe ur bonet arm a.k.a suspension already expire..

Gtistandard

Oct 17, 2006
Try this - Open your bonet, slightly turn anti-clock wise 2 pieces of black rubber located at left and right side of your hatch. Close it and test drive, if still sounds 'quieak-quieak-quieak.. then , turn slightly more. good luck

philipskardon

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
go install a bonet absorber lo.. sure no sound..
if got sound then it's the engine side......

btw.. bonet is the front right? the one GTISTANDARD is refering to is the boot lid.. or behind at the car ass punya door

motorhead2000

Known Member
Nov 30, 2006
it's not the sound that u'll mention. sound come from in the dsahbord...klog-klog...not in the engine bay. what's screw are loosen?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience