satria keyhole lights

kambingcool

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
well i just brought second car few month ago..yesterday i notice that there is no lights came out from the keyhole..
so i plan to diy my self to replace the bulb,after i replace it ,it look fine but the problem is it never turn off even i close my door manuallly or using remote..
the ilght will stay...the blub is really hot and i afraid it will melt the wire o socket..
is that my wirering problem? any ideas? or sggestion//

thanks

kambingcool

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
yup all car ..30 second ..but mine..its seems forever..need help Huhuhuh

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Wah use that kinda bulb of course hot la

Try using leds, the 12V kind.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
erm erm... anyone DIY before such keyhole lights on non-keyhole lights starter before??... i remember there's a topic somewhere in here regarding this... but dunno lost where adi....

kambingcool

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
imoloq said:
Wah use that kinda bulb of course hot la

Try using leds, the 12V kind.
i think the wire is direct to battery..that's why it wont turn off :cry_smile:
Ok i'll try..but will led make car battery kong early then it supose to be? and skywalker..if find the thread ,,inform to me k...

thanks hehehe

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
i remember they use acrillic rod and bend it around... somethings similar to BMW angel eyes headlights, but much smaller version... hmm...

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
SkYwAlKeR said:
erm erm... anyone DIY before such keyhole lights on non-keyhole lights starter before??... i remember there's a topic somewhere in here regarding this... but dunno lost where adi....
yea , i remember tat today too .. .i was following it last time, but then no good reply was ever generated ... the thread juz died off... so dunno la ... hope someone would know how to do that diy ..:regular_smile:

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Can try using EL wires but those are a bit expensive

I think the acrylic tubes are a great idea

kambingcool

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
EL wires? can u give me example imoloq hehehe

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
what is dat bulb for the key hole called ? long in shape right ? mine burn oledi wanna find one but very mar fan take out ..... who knows ar ? i wanna go buy a good one can last long .... dun one use 2 -3 months die off .... where can buy ?

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
i used led in my perdana... think about 1year already... still shining like brand new... :D

kambingcool

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
edwin just go to acc shop and ask for meter bulb..kruger wat kinda led do u use? 12 volt?..if the led turn on 24/7 ...u think ok x?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
sure got problem lor... day light also need to light it up for what??... haha joking la... its preferable that it switches off during daylight lar...

mayb u can tap the wire to cabin light or a 'light sensitive diode" (dunno whats the specific name)... it switches off when there is sunlight... similar to those night lamp u use at home, where it automatically switches off during daylight....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have all seen some pretty amazing drift machines in our time, but a classic Mercedes W123 Wagon drift machine? That really is something, here's a great video of one of the most unassuming drift cars in the world. And its a diesel! Not much else is known about the car except that it sounds good and drifts well. And props to the driver with mad skills. A must watch.

<object...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience