take out rear plate holder-satria

cik_yat

Known Member
Aug 31, 2006
Miami
wandianagarageinc.blogspot.com
help me... how to take out the rear satria plate holder??? i already open the PU cover and the 6nuts.. but the plate holder still difficult to take out.. any suggestion please???

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
behind it they use double-sided tape to secure it in place ler.... use a knife and slice through the back.... or use vr vr thin wire also can.... as long as can slice through the sticky double-side tape....

cik_yat

Known Member
Aug 31, 2006
Miami
already got.. not plate number but plate holder.. need to remove the reverse lamp 1st.. thanks..

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
icic.... err, then i not sure la... coz my car dun have plate holder.... jz 2 screw to hold them in place, besides those double-side tape at the back....

roustabout

May 13, 2006
Can you elaborate how you remove the plate holder for satria cik_yat? Did you mean you have to remove the two lights just below the number plate?

I poured some water around the plate holder. Water is leaking into my hatchback. When I lift up the the hatchback.Water is dripping. I already put some silicone at the spoiler area.

cik_yat

Known Member
Aug 31, 2006
Miami
1. open bonet plastic cover from inside
2. untighten plate holder screw
3. take out both plate lamp-dis process quite difficult. "umpil" by using screw driver from right. da lamp locked by metal clip. dont worried. wouldnt break off.

gud luck!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there.. my gen2 is fitted with front airbags and i wanted to change my steering to those aftermarket ones (without airbag). initially was planning to keep my original steering so when i want to sell off my car i can install back the original steering but my concern is do i need to disconnect / sealed / cut-off any wiring to prevent the airbag from activating before installing aftermarket steering? thanx in advance guys & girls..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience