take out rear plate holder-satria

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cik_yat

Known Member
help me... how to take out the rear satria plate holder??? i already open the PU cover and the 6nuts.. but the plate holder still difficult to take out.. any suggestion please???

behind it they use double-sided tape to secure it in place ler.... use a knife and slice through the back.... or use vr vr thin wire also can.... as long as can slice through the sticky double-side tape....

already got.. not plate number but plate holder.. need to remove the reverse lamp 1st.. thanks..

icic.... err, then i not sure la... coz my car dun have plate holder.... jz 2 screw to hold them in place, besides those double-side tape at the back....

Can you elaborate how you remove the plate holder for satria cik_yat? Did you mean you have to remove the two lights just below the number plate?

I poured some water around the plate holder. Water is leaking into my hatchback. When I lift up the the hatchback.Water is dripping. I already put some silicone at the spoiler area.

1. open bonet plastic cover from inside
2. untighten plate holder screw
3. take out both plate lamp-dis process quite difficult. "umpil" by using screw driver from right. da lamp locked by metal clip. dont worried. wouldnt break off.

gud luck!!

Top Bottom