Satria Spare Tyre

netmask

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Greetings,

Just need to confirm with you guys, is it possible that Satria 1.6 using the small spare tyre (like Honda) rather than the normal spare tyre?
Thanks.

oligokoko

Known Member
Aug 17, 2008
yup, but for temporary use ok lah. but just 4 ur info,

i) dun drive above 80kph
ii) dun layan corner/drive aggresively with that tyre
iii) replace d tyre with d original as soon as u reach any tyre shop. after all, its just a spare tyre

hope tht will solve ur curiosity :smokin:

netmask

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
thanks so much bro 4 da info..u been really helpful. thanks again. cheers...:biggrin:

yup, but for temporary use ok lah. but just 4 ur info,

i) dun drive above 80kph
ii) dun layan corner/drive aggresively with that tyre
iii) replace d tyre with d original as soon as u reach any tyre shop. after all, its just a spare tyre

hope tht will solve ur curiosity :smokin:

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
I have changed the spare tyre for my Putra to the small spare tyre in order to reduce weight and save fuel.

I was too lazy to go to potong kereta so I got my mechanic to find one for me for RM100.

netmask

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
I have changed the spare tyre for my Putra to the small spare tyre in order to reduce weight and save fuel.

I was too lazy to go to potong kereta so I got my mechanic to find one for me for RM100.
hi there risyia,
thanks for the reply, really appreciate it. you mentioned bout the small spare tyre, is it the really small type of spare tyre (for the temporary use)? if it so, what's the size of it? hope you can provide the info as well. cheerss.. thanks:biggrin:

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
Yes it is the small spare tyre, you can identify it by its ugly orange coloured rim. It is a 15 inch rim with really thin tyre.

But be aware when u put it in the boot, it will not be level with the boot floor level.

I solve the problem by screwing the tyre on top of styrofoam block to bring up the level of the tyre to the same level as the boot floor level.

netmask

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Yes it is the small spare tyre, you can identify it by its ugly orange coloured rim. It is a 15 inch rim with really thin tyre.

But be aware when u put it in the boot, it will not be level with the boot floor level.

I solve the problem by screwing the tyre on top of styrofoam block to bring up the level of the tyre to the same level as the boot floor level.
hi there risyia,
thanks so much for the reply.you've helped me alot.
i try to find the ugly orange colored rim..hehehe:biggrin:
thank u so much for the tips again..cheers

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

F1 may arguably be the top dog of motorsports in terms of technology, with much of it trickling its way into modern cars of today, and an F1 car has always been the highlight of motoring enthusiasts, with one person in particular - Ruf Blacklock, who has delightfully compressed the way F1 cars have evolved over a period of 62 years, into 60 seconds.

<!--more-->From in-line 8...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience