Perodua Kembara HC-EJ Modification

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Kyraemy

Jun 8, 2008
Hai. i need some advice on possibilities that this engine ( HC-EJ J100 ) can modify the engine a little bit , like changing the block to 1.6 ? and still keep the head to stock 1.3. i've read some of the article discussing about this type daihatsu engine , might be from the same family , just need to confirm , some of them said that they need to change one whole engine to HE-E . anyway it is 4wd . so sorry i'm newbie here. i don't know if what i'm saying here make sense. :biggrin: anyone ? thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

some first stage engine modification that i've done .
-
Hotbits full exhaust system .
K&N Drop In Air Filter + CAI .
Denso Iridium Spark Plug .
SAFC 5 Button .
plus playing around with performance lubricant .

so no need for asking me to transplant my engine to K3VE or K3VET or any H Type daihatsu engine.
just want some help here wether i can make this engine ( HCEJ ) much smoother and more power a little bit more for daily drive . suggestion anyone ? thanks. :rock:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
u have a very nice plan there, id suggest nothing else accept to continue on ur plan asap. please, please, please.. update often about ur mods and results. weve done a HCE (aura) wit great results, its a reliable engine, one of my fave

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

ohh, for the lube, get chemlube, pm for details

The Marketplace Latest

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi .

Which car brake disk(front) will match the eterna's one, I'm using twin port Mitsubishi eterna for my perdana, but now got some problem with the front left disk, I'm unable to get only the disk from anywhere, just wonder which cars disk will match exactly to the eterna's one, want to change both left n right if got any.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Can I use the...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience