Can anybody help? So4/Ej/Ek wiring problem

CiVIkX said:
sorry 4 the owners 4 d wokshop .. somewhere in puchong named cobra motorsports.. the owners talk sweet2 one.. but now i felt like wanna kaboommm

this cobra msport..are they the one who posted cheap halfcuts plus summore with discount in ZTH??? you shud aware other buyers coz they might confide others with their convincing advertisement..

btw..if ur mechanic had cut all the wires n thro away almost all the sockets.. i can say.. u have to get urself ready with "boom" money .. coz they only way is to replace back the whole wiring system ..but it all depends on the next mechanics that gonna saved ur ass pal... hope he can figure out sumthing reliable for u

as for kenny.. he's good with wiring.. my car was done there n the wiring nicely slotted n soldered .. or u might wanna try avantgarde mechanic in kelana jaya as well.. pls rfer to the previos topic on list of well verse mechanics for honda

bro
r u selling off ur sohc v engine parts???
or yet better u just give me lar...heheh..

do u still have ur sohc v steering rack?

SePaT said:
this cobra msport..are they the one who posted cheap halfcuts plus summore with discount in ZTH??? you shud aware other buyers coz they might confide others with their convincing advertisement..

btw..if ur mechanic had cut all the wires n thro away almost all the sockets.. i can say.. u have to get urself ready with "boom" money .. coz they only way is to replace back the whole wiring system ..but it all depends on the next mechanics that gonna saved ur ass pal... hope he can figure out sumthing reliable for u

as for kenny.. he's good with wiring.. my car was done there n the wiring nicely slotted n soldered .. or u might wanna try avantgarde mechanic in kelana jaya as well.. pls rfer to the previos topic on list of well verse mechanics for honda

ya lah abg sepat... :( .. the word 'boom money' that what i scared... after i setel the mounting problem will try to go finding wiring shp

vtecD said:
bro

heh .. bro ..
i dunno la what part in da sohc v engine.. thinking selling all with gearbox for below 1k only .. the steering rack i use but eg9 stereng rack got la... if u wan can give u cip cip

vtecD said:
bro

i got ler.... any sohc vtec parts....

then just sedekah to me lar...
can arr??keh3
need the steering rack..
the steering problem i havent resolve yet...

Top Bottom