Optimum Car Wax my preferred LSP

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
Been a customer of Team Optimum(member Seech) for nearly a year. Got a gallon from him a few months ago. NO OPTI COAT. NO OPTI SEAL. Just plain OCW! :biggrin:

My personal review:
Fast(less than 30 mins), Easy(1 MF will do BUT make sure work surface is VERY CLEAN) & Convenient(no buffing) but over application will cause hazing & requires ONR QD for a fix. A little goes a long way and avoid warm surfaces if possible during application(thanks Seech for teaching me how to spray the OCW to avoid over app). For slickness, dirt/sand is harder to stick at the lower parts of the doors during rain fall. Durability wise, I can't really tell cause I wax it so often(almost every week)! But based on Seech's tests for a daily driver is 1 month. Best of all, it doesn't stain plastics. I use them for ALL my exterior surfaces! Steel wiper, rubber(except wiper blade), all plastics, headlamps(plastic)...etc. It doesn't haze glass but since I use Rain-X on my glass so I use it on everything except glass.

Maintenance:
Just some pH Neutral shampoo spiked with a capful of ONR for extra lube with Meg's wash mitt. 2 buckets with GG inserts. Wash straight lines with light pressure... top down...blah blah blah... Blot dry with WW towel blah blah blah. Sifus in zth will gladly teach those. So I just cut it short. On 500w light it might have some minor lines maybe during the washing process. BTW, i'm a daily driver.

NO COMPOUNDING/NO LEVELING!

Just 2 pics as I wish to keep a low profile.

No water spots! 95% defect free on paint as I'm a daily driver and weekly wash.

Tip: Optimum Instant Detailer will boost the gloss/slickness of OCW. Tested & proven.

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
woot alien eggs!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Honestly, these optimum products are spoiling us. I find it so hard to go back to other brand because they are so easy to use. From the ONR to the wax. Gosh... Quality wise, it is of a premium quality.

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Veloc: I agree. Optimum products is really spoiling us with the ease of maintenance. Why sent to shop for rotary waxing (which is wrong btw) and be charged for 48 bucks when it can be done within 10 minutes and minimum effort.

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Best looking daily driver I have ever seen!!!!

droll

Known Member
Aug 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
that is exactly why i use optimum products exclusively now - because i don't have time to do full detailing like what is required with other products. optimum is fast and gives bloody good results.

i accidentally spilled some optiseal on my driveway (had some excess in the cap and when i put the cap down on the ground, it tipped over and the optiseal spilled out). for about 2-3 months the spot was a different colour when it rained and repelled water. i don't wash my driveway at all but it is testament to the power of this product.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
that is exactly why i use optimum products exclusively now - because i don't have time to do full detailing like what is required with other products. optimum is fast and gives bloody good results.

i accidentally spilled some optiseal on my driveway (had some excess in the cap and when i put the cap down on the ground, it tipped over and the optiseal spilled out). for about 2-3 months the spot was a different colour when it rained and repelled water. i don't wash my driveway at all but it is testament to the power of this product.
Wow

What a discovery tqs for sharing
Truly yr ownership brings up the pride of yr ride

Check out my next posting ESP When it is send to the wrong hand or neglected

(Cause most waxes requires too much efforts & time ended left on the storeroom instead)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody tried buying china oxygen sensor before? Anyone bought before and is it ok?

I tried to find new oxygen sensor for my car, its a nissan primera P12 engine. The sensor connector is light blue color, with 3 wires. Couldnt find original or branded oem sensor. All i can find is china brand or no brand oxygen sensor from china..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience