Honda Accord Optimized by KC and seech

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Here's another one I did with my buddy KC.

Was invited by my detailing buddy KC to assist with a detail on a black Honda Accord..... hmm.... he must think I'm some kind of black Accord expert of something.

By the time I arrived, KC had already washed and clayed the Accord with Optimum No Rinse (ONR).

The owner has been really careful about washing and waxing his car but unfortunately was not equipped with the right products and this was the result...

After many, many, many hours of compounding with Meguiar's M105, polishing and finishing with Optimum Polish II and Optimum Finish, and sealing with Opti-Seal and Optimum Car Wax, we managed to get it to this condition.

Needless to say the owner bought some ONR and some quality microfiber towels to care for his car after seeing the results of our efforts.

To read more about the details of this detail, click the link below:
ProDetailing: Honda Accord Optimized by KC and seech

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well guys just to let u know 2 rims has been stolen frm frens' hs ( car repossesors ) ..it's an enkei cps II ...they manage to take 2 pcs only probably the dog charged them..so if u tend to find anyone selling these ( 2 RIMS ) only ..hyper black n color...better don't coz my fren is out to get these low life assholes...If u r reading n these might be u :Proton satria Dark green using enkei Rp -01 now... ( silver ) no.plate starting with digi 8 XXX ....u have been noticed by the neighbours on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience