No to more Autobahn speed limits

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
wow..
yeah.. speeding give less emission.. hahahahaha..:biggrin:

i think we should have mandatory minimum speed limits for highways la..
or, make it according to lane.. like fast lane, cannot less than 100..:rofl:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
dnt blame cars.... blame d drivers, or d systems tat gives dem d licence 2 drive, d instructers tat teaches dem, idiots who thinks a kancil is n evo, wira can out run n M3.... these idiots r d causes of road accidents... n also d mat rempits.... all talk abt dem bt nuthin done....

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Define 'low torque' in a diesel engine.

They have massive torque from tickover.

Accidents are caused by the drivers. not the vehicle, like ACQ2305 said.
Idiot drivers who dont give a damn about road safety.
Those who dont wear seatbelts.
Those who dont look at mirrors.
Those who think, "ooh, I've got a bigger fart cannon than ur stock pipes, so I can go faster, so my cannon can fart louder".

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Borneo Post dated 29/10/07 under Home Page 9 wrote that the government has accepted mat rempits as part of the society. Question is, why should they accept these mat rempits? They are accepting them and saying that there are race tracks for these mat rempits to use to race and they can be trained for being a professional racer for the country. I think the "G" should at least think, if they say that they accept mat rempits, we should all be part of mat rempits lar. Government accept=police no catch=No saman=Modify kao kao lor also no problem.

If mat rempits migrate to there, you know what happens 1st?

Imagine..mat rempit show off driving at fast lane..all of a sudden.. VROOM!!! Mercedes drive pass by @ 220kmph. I think those mat rempits sure fall down. Muahaha..s95, if u reading, i bet you will be damn happy :P

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
Malaysian drivers are too immature to be granted an Autobahn-like gift.

Just drive to the nearest highway and see which cars were driven on the fast lane:
1. Toyota Hilux
2. NAZA Ria (with whole family on tow)
3. Ssangyong Rexton

The drivers of these cars are f***ing lunatic. They think:

Car price more than RM100k = can drive fast

These 4x4s have a very high centre of gravity and low torque. They're not built to be driven like a Skyline. Unfortunately, their Malaysian owners are arrogant fools.
you are totally right..man..
ok ok..i will drive my X5 slow tomorrow..i will folo belakang lori that has a very high centre of gravity... i also want my wife to drive her Porsche Cayene Turbo slow too.. (sigh)

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
you are totally right..man..
ok ok..i will drive my X5 slow tomorrow..i will folo belakang lori that has a very high centre of gravity... i also want my wife to drive her Porsche Cayene Turbo slow too.. (sigh)
So you don't own a Hilux, or NAZA Ria, or Rexton.

You want to follow behind a lorry? Your choice.

There are many trucks driven fast in the Autobahn. They can brake fast too. Their choice.

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Define 'low torque' in a diesel engine.

They have massive torque from tickover.

Accidents are caused by the drivers. not the vehicle, like ACQ2305 said.
Massive torque, correct. To move the heavy vehicles. Not to drive on the fast lane like a Ferrari test driver.

They're trucks. They're not a sports cars.

The handling sucks, the high centre of gravity sucks. So truck owners, suck it up and deal with it. Just because you all paid over RM100k for them, doesn't mean you can drive them like a Benz. Heck, they're only priced over RM100k because of the Malaysian tax.

Don't be a Schumacher in a pickup truck. It'll look stupid.

Stupid is an adjective for the drivers. Not the cars.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I hate motorists the most on the road, more than the carist. They always make me missed the good chance of changing lane. damn it... and such a small motorbike driving on the whole lane... oh...

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
So you don't own a Hilux, or NAZA Ria, or Rexton.

You want to follow behind a lorry? Your choice.

There are many trucks driven fast in the Autobahn. They can brake fast too. Their choice.
dude, what i did was what ppl call a "joke". i dun own any of em. bcs if i do, i wont bother ppl yelling in here bout how fast i drive my hilux or cayene.
when i drive my hilux fast, ppl yelling here..when i want to drive slow n folo blakang lori..ppl also saying things of it. then? Lady's Choice? hehehe..

but sometime i drive fast to but ocassionally and purposely lah like to catch a flight or to hantar borang tender b4 deadline or nature calling, etc..so, maybe those who drove fast with their high-gravity-centre-vehicle are in hurry.

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
I hate motorists the most on the road, more than the carist. They always make me missed the good chance of changing lane. damn it... and such a small motorbike driving on the whole lane... oh...
i felt the same thing. but what to do...juz get use to it..i just treat em like a "carist" as u say. those roads were built for everyone..:itsme:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
a quote i read sumwhere "No mAtter hoW ADvanCed they MaKe neW CArs, we sTiLL Can'T Get D JERKS ouT of Them" says alot abt m'sian drivers... hahahahhaha

SubVerSiv

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Malaysian drivers are too immature to be granted an Autobahn-like gift.

Just drive to the nearest highway and see which cars were driven on the fast lane:
1. Toyota Hilux
2. NAZA Ria (with whole family on tow)
3. Ssangyong Rexton

The drivers of these cars are f***ing lunatic. They think:

Car price more than RM100k = can drive fast

These 4x4s have a very high centre of gravity and low torque. They're not built to be driven like a Skyline. Unfortunately, their Malaysian owners are arrogant fools.
Another case of an ignorant pickup truck driver causing the death of 3 innocent people:

Tak kenal mayat adik
Oleh Saipul Adli Mohamad

KULAI: "Saya cukup sedih kerana langsung tidak kenal jenazah adik saya ketika membuat pengecaman tadi," kata Safri Sofian Abdullah, 47, abang kepada seorang peniaga pasar malam yang terbunuh akibat tersepit dalam sebuah van dan rentung selepas kenderaan itu terbakar berikutan terbabit dalam kemalangan, petang semalam.

Ketika ditemui di Balai Polis Kulai di sini, malam tadi, Safri jelas dalam keadaan sebak selepas adiknya, Zainal Amra Abdullah, 42, serta dua pekerja, Jazuli Abdullah, 47, dan Hazam Zami Nasiar, 15, maut berikutan van dinaiki tiga lelaki itu bertembung dengan sebuah kenderaan pacuan empat roda di Kilometer 6, Jalan Kota Tinggi-Ulu Tebrau, dekat sini.

Dalam kejadian kira-kira jam 4 petang itu, Zainal iaitu peniaga pasar malam, bersama anak kepada adik iparnya, Hazam serta seorang pekerjanya, Jazuli, dalam perjalanan ke Bandar Tenggara, Kota Tinggi, untuk memulakan perniagaan di lokasi itu.

Akibat bertembung dengan Nissan Frontier itu, ketiga-tiga mangsa yang menaiki van barang tersepit di tempat duduk sebelum rentung apabila kenderaan berkenaan terbakar.

Safri yang tinggal di Kampung Rahmat di sini, berkata, dia mendapat tahu mengenai kemalangan ngeri itu menerusi seorang rakannya yang kebetulan berada di tempat kejadian.

"Seorang rakan menelefon dan saya terus bergegas ke tempat kejadian sebelum ke Hospital Kulai untuk membuat pengecaman.

"Sebelum itu, seorang lagi adik saya, Rahman yang lebih dulu sampai ke tempat kejadian, dikatakan sempat menjerit 'Allahu akbar' dua kali sebaik melihat kejadian ngeri itu dan beliau kini dalam keadaan trauma.

"Setakat ini, saya masih merahsiakan daripada isteri arwah, yang hanya dikenali sebagai Effa, 30, bahawa mangsa sudah meninggal dunia sebaliknya hanya memberitahu suaminya terbabit dalam kemalangan kerana saya tidak tahu bagaimana untuk menjelaskan kepadanya," katanya.

Beliau berkata, Zainal memiliki dua anak berusia 10 serta enam tahun dan ketiga-tiga mangsa berasal dari Ulu Tiram, Johor Bahru.

Sementara itu, Ketua Trafik Johor Bahru Utara, Cif Inspektor Matthew Manggie, berkata kemalangan dipercayai berlaku apabila sebuah kenderaan pacuan empat roda dipandu seorang lelaki berusia 37 tahun dari arah Kota Tinggi ke Ulu Tebrau, cuba memotong sebuah kenderaan lain di kawasan laluan berbukit itu.

Bagaimanapun, beliau berkata, cubaan pemandu pacuan empat roda itu, Loh Hwee Joo, 37, memotong kenderaan itu gagal dan tidak dapat mengelak daripada bertembung dengan van dinaiki tiga mangsa itu, berikutan sudah memasuki laluan bertentangan.

"Kemalangan itu menyebabkan ketiga-tiga mangsa yang parah dan tersepit di tempat duduk, rentung selepas van mereka terbakar. Sebanyak tiga jentera bomba dari Balai Kulai, Johor Bahru dan Kota Tinggi bergegas ke tempat kejadian untuk mengeluarkan mangsa sebelum jenazah mangsa dihantar ke Hospital Kulai, di sini untuk dibedah siasat.

"Pemandu pacuan empat roda itu cedera parah dan dapat diselamatkan orang ramai sebelum dibawa ke Hospital Pakar Kempas, Johor Bahru untuk rawatan kecemasan," katanya.

Harian Metro
21st November 2007
myMetro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i own a wira 1.6 (m) millennium edition my car shake tedious when idle with air cond on until i can hear my dash board sound, when i press some oil (pedal) the car go back to normal.. for your information my car rpm will drop to around 600 - 700 when air cond on and start shake if the rpm to around 1100 the car back to normal....

my question is... is it normal for my car? can i set my car idle rpm to 1100 so the car won't shake so much...??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience