Newbie mod car need help!!

S.W.Yap

Known Member
Aug 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sincere advice, tow your car out asap , your mech has no experience on this convertion,still dunno how many thing he is going to spoil,how many problem you are going to face eventhough you get your car out,and he is lying to you.cannot trust already, last time my first mech also like that, simply do only , I think more than 5 times my car break down on the road, some more mid night 2am ,because of his stupid mistake . until I feed up already , give to another mech , everything solve , then only I know my car got so many problem . if you want I can even recommend you some good mech.

ryucky81

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
johore
ya lor.tow ur car to other mech. u oredi give him sooooo many super duper days + chance to him oredi. no point let ur car with him anymore.

some more can said his papa in hospital then halfway turned back. this kind of son oso have,cursed his own papa lying at hospital. really "mou yok kau"

wat hurt is u oredi paid full to him. this might a super ex lesson. but b quick tow ur car to other work shop don wait liao lor.

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
Well, now he told me that he surrender already and has passed the car to a shifu to do and he will bear the cost.

That is quite nice right? hope i get it before Raya.

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
He say will deliver today (sun) cos next week long holiday week.

but sms him alot of times already no reply. Sigh...think i got happy over nothing. so disappointing as usual.

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
yayy!!!! he said he found the problem!! apparently the stroker for one of the piston was damaged...

now he says he will deliver on Raya eve. confirm. I will update you guys ok?

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
good luck to u n i suggest u after u got ur car send to someone who know this engine well to check the condition... i dun think he did check those things...

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
i will post pics and stuff here to show u guys. Maybe do a dyno too. Since he had balanced the engine, polished the head, balanced the gear box and long shaft of the car.

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
wow.. tht's good.. so when everything done take me for a ride ya? nvr really sit in 86 b4.. hahahaha..

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
call him just now no reply...wonder if he sleep liao..hope he picks up my phone tom :(

If got chance sure give you a ride!!!

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
HAPPY HARI RAYA to all!!!:biggrin:

Still no car. Mech say got things havnt clear. say he will rush during Raya and give me car on Friday afternoon. :frown:

Sigh...i feel so sad. I just want my car to come back faster. Come back already then i clean up the whole project. :turtle:

Last edited:

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
these are the things that i have paid for. Do you guys think it is too expensive??

HC (i buy myself)
Install RM1500
Jasma Extractor RM1000
Rebalance engine RM1000
Longshaft modification RM1800 ( what is this?? till now i still dun understand)
New Bearing RM 400
G/box Modification RM600
Mounting RM450
ECU Spoil i buy replacement (RM 650)

Total RM $7400.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Wow...u have to pay so much just to transplant a 4age into ur ae86?my god..good luck! Ask sifoo b4 u paY! go inside toyota forum!

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
slow_tortise said:
these are the things that i have paid for. Do you guys think it is too expensive??

HC (i buy myself)
Install RM1500
Jasma Extractor RM1000
Rebalance engine RM1000
Longshaft modification RM1800 ( what is this?? till now i still dun understand)
New Bearing RM 400
G/box Modification RM600
Mounting RM450
ECU Spoil i buy replacement (RM 650)

Total RM $7400.
Fark man you have been conned big time !! better you announce his workshop name here, so that ppl know. Everything that workshop did was overpriced !!!

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
Really ah??? i thought is normal pricing!!!

Can you guys point out which ones are the expensive and what should the price be like and where can get it done at?

I must be really stupid :frown: i hope it is a good job done.

I stay quite far from KL.

Now mech grandma pass away and i offer to go up and collect myself. but my family say scared later if not a good job, car break down halfway.

Anyone know of lorry that can fetch my car home? Loading the car up the lorry and unloading the lorry seem to be a problem.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last sunday after shopping, I returned to my car to find this...

From the driver's door all the way to the back.

Hated me so much, the person made sure it went really deep. Past my clear coat and colour all the way into the primer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience