Newbie mod car need help!!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
slow_tortise said:
thank you for your offer. :)

Money i dont care already, i dont expect him to return me anything.

I hoping he will see this and come in to clarify. Over the phone his explaination also not very clear.

if u wan the mech to clarify here....u hv to mention his nick here...then only he wil come in ma...

coz u din mention...we all dunno who is the mech, n the mech oso dun care....

tell us la...share share ma....

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
no la..pple only rem bad things. so if i put name and workshop here, pple will remember as bad impression, even if there is some good reason and the mech clears up.

pple will only rem bad things and his business will suffer. I dont want that to happen.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
slow_tortise said:
no la..pple only rem bad things. so if i put name and workshop here, pple will remember as bad impression, even if there is some good reason and the mech clears up.

pple will only rem bad things and his business will suffer. I dont want that to happen.
if tis wil affect him, then he wil come in n clarify....dun think for other...think for urself...

wat u get for treating him for so good????

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
haha..i see. ok i give him abit more time. now fasting...he work late..maybe havnt wake up yet. haha.. :)

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
ok i go out. thanks for advice. any bros got similar stories to share or got advice for newbie here, all welcome. thank you thank you.

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
Some of my friends advice me to tow my car out. what you guys think? Dont want to spoil friendship with mech leh..but seems like i try everything else already.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
slow_tortise said:
Some of my friends advice me to tow my car out. what you guys think? Dont want to spoil friendship with mech leh..but seems like i try everything else already.

if u wan tow ur car away..u think a good reason to tel ur mech...he for sure wil ask the reason u do so

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
oh no!! I took leave on Wed as he said can collect car on Wed.

But go there, last min he say ECU spoil cos using AE111 aircon with the AE86 aircon switches cannot work and shock ECU. ?? is that possible? I find that hard to believe.

but nevermind, he employed two special workers (old friends) to help do my car wire. And when i talk to the workers, i found out that he is very new to doing cars and in fact my car is the first 20V into AE86 that he is doing. Which means when i first discussed with him, he lied to me.

In the end, car cannot move as two piston not moving and i wasted one day leave.

Hari Raya coming, he going to celebrate Hari Raya. I wonder if i will get my car before that.

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
i saw a lot of fucked up ppl like him b4.. if i was u.. i straight tow to other place edi.. frens?? tiu la!! i treat u like fren u treat me sohai ar??
after tow the car go back smash him kao kao some more la..
i myself also junior mech.. if cant do.. tell ppl la.. don act like sifu! stupid sohai fellow wanna con ppl's money some more..
my cousin kena once... his car in the workshop for 1/2 yr.. now the car came out.. keep having probs.. end up send to other mech.. 2 weeks.. everything solved...
cannot trust those ppl wan la..

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
So he pay the old mech money and the new mech money?

I see. U are right about the friends part. Monday he say he drivng to me half way receive phone call say his dad in hospital so he turned back.

I asked his workers...the workers say the car never moved at all for 2 weeks.

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
he also paid them full.. but after he did this car with another mech.. he tried to claim back a bit.. atleast 20% la.. they couldnt do it right.. pay them very giv them face edi.. but until now they keep blaming this n tht la.. stupid la..
my cousin now is looking for money to take his car lor.. actually d another mech didnt charge him very xpensive la.. but his money all kena conned by those sohai edi..
i tell u wad.. cant waste time money n effort on them.. from wad i c.. the amount my cousin paid can mod the car kao kao edi la.. but now.. cant even drive..
don waste time n money on them.. get another mech.. 4AGE in 86 not something like a very big project.. can do 1.. the time he took is damn long la.. even enough time to prepare a track car la..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last year I had the opportunity to detail this church van, as prepared her to transport VIPs, but a year later.... but the interior need to be detail….. exterior still looks great ..thanks to the Transportation team

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2009/08/polishing-van.html

Reason being heavily used for transportation & so huge to look after....

Reason being fequently used & so large to care for...i have fequents...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience