Newbie mod car need help!!

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
oh :( i shall go in and post now.

Can you roughly tell me which items are too expensive and how much they should be?

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
y tht fellow's family got so many probs 1?? i think if u really wanna take ur car by urself.. make sure u bring ur fren"S" along.. more ppl better.. n if possible drive 1 or 2 cars in case got any prob...
n the price.. aih~~ u juz name his workshop la.. if i pay this price i get the car in 3 days then ok la.. 3 months edi la.. still cannot done..

Hartge

Nov 4, 2005
OMFG ~!!!

If i were you , i would pay some of my " friends " and ask him why he charge you fucking 7K just to transplant the engine . This is at least 3 X the normal rate i think .

Post out his workshop so that every1 would beware of such con-man , in fact ...just smash the con-man's work shop . " Buddha also got fire ( translate into cantonese )" :mad:

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
i got one suggestion...i think ur car sure got a lot of problem until now...i suggest u take back ur car...and everything that is important to ur car...dun leave a bit there...go tow ur car...tell the mech...you dun wan to wait...want to gau tim fast fast...and got a friend to gau tim for you...damned...u paid so much...but still not yet gau tim...i got a friend foreman...he transplant 1jz to a bmw also no need take so long...1.5month gautim cantik cantik somemore...better dont wait...or u will waste your money...since u already paid full...if u take ur car he will have nothing to say...dont just because scared the person will be mad of u then only u keep silent...if he treat you as a friend then what he has promised he must not break it...just my opinion...sorry to say such insulting words...

GTR2579

500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
selayang-kepong
www.facebook.com
slow_tortise said:
these are the things that i have paid for. Do you guys think it is too expensive??

HC (i buy myself)
Install RM1500
Jasma Extractor RM1000
Rebalance engine RM1000
Longshaft modification RM1800 ( what is this?? till now i still dun understand)
New Bearing RM 400
G/box Modification RM600
Mounting RM450
ECU Spoil i buy replacement (RM 650)

Total RM $7400.
hi bro, u kena con liao..

where u got blacktop 20v h/c..gombak?? if ECu spoil can claim back from halfcut shop 1 to 1... but if yr mech spoil yr ecu than another story lor.
Jasma Extractor RM1000?? brand?? RM1000 can custom made new one or two or ...
Longshaft modification RM1800?? if modification only no need RM1800 ....too expensive....long shaft is the long shaft connect engine to back wheel look like lorry. but RM1800 can rebuild new already.

slow_tortise, my suggestion..JUST take back ur car and yr old stuffs. (halfcut gearbox, old enjin with wiring, diskbreak etc) with few of yr friends or zth member. and don't pay him any more $ already.
i notice that u said the workshop located at Klang...Far far far form yr home. hope yr 86 BT done! PM me if u need help...

cheers
simon

[email protected]

Last edited:

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
Hello GTR!!! Aiya, see lah, tt time if your halfcut never send wrongly, i would have left my car with you already.. hee hee.

Yes!!!! I finally towed my car out today. Told him my friends father coming to take the car at lunch time and mechanic say ok.

We went at 2 pm, his workshop close. We call him to chase, he came at 4pm to open shop. Open already, my car still cannot move. I immediately call tow truck and tow away.

The mechanic still dare to open mouth ask for $800.

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
did u pay him?? ask him to huak off lor.. ask money some more..
c! he didnt even open his stupid shop.. how ur car gonna b done?
luckily u towed ur car outta there.. so where did u send it to??

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
Of course i never!!! He say why I never pay. Car only small problem. He do the car, then other mech sure cannot do.

His worker tell me he actually only work for other foreman for 1 yr. then he come out open workshop.

Worker say he work 4 days get paid only 2 days. Exhaust shop behind that do my extractor say, he still owe him $1k.

Another ZTH bro satria there doing transplant also. But his car totally done by a new worker that he employed. Much better than mine. his car can start already. :(

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
WALAO!!! tht place damn keng man.. can start car consider success edi~~ omg..
i think now u tow to a xperienced mech mayb 1~2 weeks can kao tim plus modify a bit la.. make sure u took all the parts u bought..

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
no i think i didnt take all. Cos i bring my father and my uncle from KL go. And i never tell him i am coming. He thought only one small kid(my friend) coming to take the car.

In the end he see so many pple, he come open shop for his worker, then he leave already. And he never answer my call anymore. Even when i want to tell him i towing away, he also no pick up.

Only after i leave already. 3 hours later, he sms me say "Hey dude, where is my money?"

I almost fainted. He still dare to open mouth for money.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, my Hyundai Matrix 2003 tends to have slight jerks during idling, etc : at the traffic lights. However when the car is on the move, the jerking won't be there, it only jekrs during idling, any ideas on what is wrong ? (The 'jerking' feels like when u drive a manual car and release the clutch too much and the engine feels like it is going to die)
Korean cars are sooo hard to maintain
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience