Need advice for racing

TS never update her bf performance... Sekali she saw u all say those car slow happens rob his bf car then she dun wanna reply....

TS never update her bf performance... Sekali she saw u all say those car slow happens rob his bf car then she dun wanna reply....

If there was a slow Honda that night, then it must be mine. The others were all fast. Hehe.

Last edited:
Confirm cannot be. Her bf driving Civic, my friend C4. Hehe. Very fast to make speculations huh??

Lol.. because i see on the first post she wrote "i think he is driving a civic".. she also not vy sure what car is it.. haha.. anyway TS really MIA already.. no need to reply in this thread anymore la..

Lol.. because i see on the first post she wrote "i think he is driving a civic".. she also not vy sure what car is it.. haha.. anyway TS really MIA already.. no need to reply in this thread anymore la..

Owh... Driving Civic and "think" he's driving a Civic sure got difference. She also not sure what car her bf driving?? I think she should at least be sure that he's driving a Honda. Hehe.

Probably no need tips anymore as race day is over.......

Yeap, no more race day is over. A lot of good tips here that I've learned and many others will. This thread should be left alone already, unless any one else has got other tips to add on.

that civic that SUPER slow that night confirm not her bf! that fella FD2R from SG... :rofl: people say his car was the slowest that night... so kenot be her BF..

Wow.... What a relief???? Yay, I'm not the slowest. Hehe.

Your car still fast.. only thing because you are competing with your neighbour i guess.. because i hear few times you let off the pedal lightly..

Haha. Nobody wants to go with him. Haha. Till today, I'm making fun of him about this. Eh, but what you mean by I let off the pedal lightly? I'm sorry but I don't understand these terms la. Hehe.

Haha.. vy bad la you.. he must be "sakit hati" now.. sure vowed wanna mod till can tapau your car.. haha.. erm may meaning is like you never press finish your acceleration pedal.. is it?

Haha.. vy bad la you.. he must be "sakit hati" now.. sure vowed wanna mod till can tapau your car.. haha.. erm may meaning is like you never press finish your acceleration pedal.. is it?

As long as he can't find parts to mod his car, I'm safe. He even ordered an extractor from KL but upon checking, it doesn't fit. Hehe. Had to send it back.

Is it? Everything happened so fast, I didn't realise that. If you noticed it from the sides, then it must have been very obvious. Must do something about it. Hehe.

Still sayang the car mah! so never floor the pedal.......

Sayang memang sayang la. But honestly, I didn't realise that. Next time, I'll remind myself to floor the pedal.

If you floor the pedal next time, the sound should sound more garang...

The Oomph sound.......hahahahahaha

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

I'll need to mod my car first la. Or else, people will say this car sound garang but still damn slow.

Then have to mod for performance and not sound......hahahahhaha

I'm feeling the itch to get back on the track this Sat again. Hehe. But it's Toyota/Perodua/Subaru night. Sesat if I go there. Hehe.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom