My dream old junkyard lancer evo engine rebuilt

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
eh uncle vr,
hp dont matter anymore to u and me lh,we pencen already.
all that matter to us now is torque.

still,390hp is too much to me but hey...there is no such thing as 'enough power'

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
bro gunnerzz,

heheheh, in terms of age, oredi "pencen", but the fire in the heart is still burning bright...and full of experience. Can eat newbies for breakfast.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
eh uncle vr,
hp dont matter anymore to u and me lh,we pencen already.
all that matter to us now is torque.

still,390hp is too much to me but hey...there is no such thing as 'enough power'
Very true, but I pencen, you still young mah!....hhahahhahah

That why when he fit back 4WD, less power is still enough power......:driver:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
2wd gearbox with 390hp is monster on street woooo....

surely will easily beat 300hp awd anytime anyday (except rainy/slippery days) :biggrin::driver:

but if me.... i'll hate that narrow powerband...but its just me :p
hehe.. with a tdo6 20g soul inside a tdo5h and also a pair of 272 cam.. cant blame "her" climax for cuming that late after 3.5k rpm:biggrin: but when she cum, u will know how strong "she" is:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Very true, but I pencen, you still young mah!....hhahahhahah

That why when he fit back 4WD, less power is still enough power......:driver:
less power never mind... as long as i able to go in go out faster in corner:biggrin: now start grow old dy, last time feel proud cut people in straight, now prefer to let people cut me in straight and catch back corner after corner or even cut it back in corner:biggrin: the feeling is priceless:biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hehe.. with a tdo6 20g soul inside a tdo5h and also a pair of 272 cam.. cant blame "her" climax for cuming that late after 3.5k rpm:biggrin: but when she cum, u will know how strong "she" is:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

less power never mind... as long as i able to go in go out faster in corner:biggrin: now start grow old dy, last time feel proud cut people in straight, now prefer to let people cut me in straight and catch back corner after corner or even cut it back in corner:biggrin: the feeling is priceless:biggrin:
True loh! what is power without control. For me, my VR no emblem, faded paint now after 13 years, so for those who don't know look like old junk...haha so if they tailgate me, I will power off. Nowadays, old already drive slower, let them overtake....:smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I hate it when people talk about their power figures are "low" and all that.

I turbo pun tak ada. So shuddup you all :thefinger:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
I hate it when people talk about their power figures are "low" and all that.

I turbo pun tak ada. So shuddup you all :thefinger:

its weird when u used to drive n.a then driving old school turbo u will feels like want to curse them for lack of respond :driver: (except mazda b6/b8 turbo engine...totally feels like big n.a engine)

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
its weird when u used to drive n.a then driving old school turbo u will feels like want to curse them for lack of respond :driver: (except mazda b6/b8 turbo engine...totally feels like big n.a engine)
change to suitable garrett ball bearing turbo and cant complain much on the response dy:nurse:

izso lain, 3 speed auto enough to cut people perhaps:driver:

it is sad there are no track here to test everything all out:banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
change to suitable garrett ball bearing turbo and cant complain much on the response dy:nurse:

izso lain, 3 speed auto enough to cut people perhaps:driver:

it is sad there are no track here to test everything all out:banghead:
complaint about the price :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Crazy 390whp.....mine I aiming for 300whp but came out short, got 290whp then have to rebuild engine (Stock E3 TD05H 16g) but mine only 2WD, not AWD haha
Now running in phase......ggaahhh, will try to have a go at it again. Hopefully no bloody issues.......this month alone, changed new stepper motor and replaced Power TR + my coils already. *feeling scared* :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, need help. I am looking for good turbo shop around nilai/seremban area to diagnos my 1JZ-GTE engine. The engine has rough idle 1500rpm - 0rpm. i tried few mechanic shop, change ECU ady... after awhile problems come back again... i really need a shop which really knows about this engine. Thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience